1.V

"I didn't know that you knew that much about music," Ashton laughed as we walked past different shops on the town street.

"I pretty much read and listen to music in my free time," I shrugged.

"You seem pretty cool," Ashton beamed at me. I nodded and bit my lip.

"You seem pretty cool, too," I smiled. We looked into each other's eyes for a couple moments before Ashton cautiously intertwined our fingers. I smiled reassuringly at him to let him know that I was okay with that and I could see him relax.

"I'll walk you back to your place, where is it?" he offered.

"This way," I pointed a street that branched off the town street.

"Michael seems to really like you," Ashton smirked.

"Does he?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Yeah, I mean, I don't blame him," Ashton laughed nervously. I blushed and looked down at my feet.

I liked hanging out with Ashton. He was nerdy, trust me, I heard about his multiple mathlete meetings and math awards he had recieved over the years, but he also knew a lot about music and a lot of the artists I listened to. I could talk to him about anything, even shoes. With Luke I could only talk about books and science, and that was about it. With Sammie, I could talk about shoes and clothes and cute boys. Ashton talked to me about everything, except for cute boys, which I was thankful for, because that would have been and awkward convesation.

We finally neared my apartment building and I let go of Ashton's hand.

"This is my building," I smiled, pointing to the building behind us.

"Really?" he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Yeah," I nodded, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"This is my building," he laughed.

"You're kidding!" I exclaimed. He shook his head and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I think we're experts at ignoring each other," Ashton joked.

"You're telling me," I remarked.

"What floor are you on?" he questioned, pulling out his key and following me to the building.

"5-"

"Me too," Ashton cut me off. We stood in front of each other with disbelief plastered on our faces.

"Which apartment?" I asked hesitantly, because I was actually really scared that Ashton was my next door neighbor and I never acknowledged him.

"5S," he said and I let out a sigh of relief. Our apartments were close, like really close, but he wasn't next door.

"5O," I told him. He nodded and pressed the "up" button on the elevator. We waited patiently and watched as the building manager gave us weird looks.

The elevator finally arrived and we stepped in. I pressed the "5" button and turned to Ashton.

"How do you get to school?" I asked.

"I drive," he said slowly.

"Oh, my mom drives me," I sighed.

"I could always drive you if you wanted," Ashton offered.

"Really?" I exclaimed. He nodded and I threw my arms around him.

"It's no problem, I'll just stop by your apartment in the mornings," he waved it off.

"What time?" I asked, composing a text to my mom as we stepped out of the elevator.

"7:00," he told me walking down the hallway.

"Sounds good," I smiled at him as we stopped at the door in front of my apartment.

"Okay, well, then I'll stop by your apartment tomorrow morning," Ashton placed a hand on the door frame.

I was leaned against the door frame, watching as Ashton licked his lips and gulped. My breath hitched in my throat as he began to lean in. I didn't want to reject him, because, well I wanted to kiss him, and he was really freaking attractive. But it was weird, we've only really known each other for three days. I wasn't going I embarrass him though, so as soon as his lips came in contact with mine, I kissed back. I hooked my arms around the back of his neck and played with the hair there. The kiss got more heated than I expected and he let out an involuntary moan as my tongue slipped into his mouth.

"Maybe we should stop," he mumbled against my lips. I nodded and pulled away from him, dropping my arms by my sides.

"So," I trailed off.

"We should do that again sometime," Ashton let out a breath laugh.

"Yeah, definitely," I nodded, my eyes wide at Ashton's boldness.

"I'll- uh see you tomorrow," he scratched the back of his neck.

The situation was made more awkward once I glanced down at my feet and noticed that the bulge in his pants was very prominent. I laughed nervously and so did he.

"I won't mention this to anybody, if it makes you feel any better," I laughed, looking up at him.

"That'd be great," Ashton smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow," I waved goodbye to him and unlocked my door.

"Yeah, goodbye, Belle," he smiled. my heart fluttered at the nickname, because nobody had called me that before.

"Bye, Ash," I smiled, walking into my apartment and closing the door behind me.

[weLL THAT KIND OF ESCALATED QUICKLY IM SORRY IVE JUST WANTED THEM TO KISS FOR SO LONG AND IT HAPPENED WOW OKAY THAT WAS FUN.

next chapter is gonna be great and log trust me I've got it all planned out

we're almost to 300 yaayyy

goodbye]