2.VII

"Luke, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost," I laughed walking up to him. He was sitting on a bench, his face was pale and he was shaking his leg rapidly.

"Okay so when you introduced me to Sammi she  seemed like the average ditzy girl who wear Victoria's Secret bras and knows too much about make. Well, that's all true but-"

"How do you know she wears Victoria's Secret bras?" I raised my eyebrow at him, trying to contain my laughter.

"Is, do not make me explain that to you," Luke gave me a stern look.

"Sorry, go on," I smiled, stifling my laughter.

"Anyway, I wanted nothing to do with her, she didn't care about school, she loved shoes, like it  was gross, but then you and Ash started dating and Sammi would get bored and she would call me and we would hang out, and it turns out there's a lot of substance to her and she's really sweet-"

"-and hot," I finished his sentence. A blush crept onto Luke's cheeks, but he kept talking.

"Anyway, as you know we kind of started hooking up, and now we're dating, but now I feel like a lot  different about her and I'm scared," Luke said quickly.

"What do you mean by different?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"Like when I look at her I just get overemotional, and  I'm so  proud because she's mine, and I don't know, that's why I texted you," Luke started fiddling with his thumbs. I had to laugh about how flustered he was over this. It was actually really cute. Luke loved Sammi and he couldn't figure it out.

"Luke," I said.

"Yeah, Issy?" he looked up at her.

"Do you think you might possibly love her?" I suggested.

"Maybe," he gulped.

"Don't act like it's a bad thing you idiot.  It's really cute, you're totally head-over-heels for her," I gushed.

"It's just, I think I can guarantee you that I love her more than I hate her. It's amazing really, it used to be the other way around," he sighed.

"You should go tell her that," I laughed.

"What if the feeling isn't mutual?" Luke looked at me wide-eyed.

"Then she's missing out," I patted his back and he nodded, walking away.

I sighed and slouched down in the park bench. I felt somebody sit next to me and I turned to see who it was. Calum.

"Hey," he waved awkwardly.

"Hey," I replied.

"You look tired," he acknowledged.

"I think I'm in love," I stared straight ahead of me.

"You think?" Calum stared at me oddly.

"Yeah, like I feel like I would do anything for Ashton, I feel towards him the way that I felt towards you, just stronger, you know?" I asked him.

"I'm just going to ignore how badly I was just friendzoned..." Calum trailed off and sighed, "but I think you're in love with the kid, congratulations."

[ik this is short but i updated twice so...

only five more chapters wow.

okkay ilygsm

btw

don't forget to ask me questions for my q&a and check out strawberry gum i finished it yesterday and i'm posting like four chapters a day bc theyre short.

okay ilygsm i'm going to a friends house so i might not be on until tomorrow but whatever

goodbye

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]