1.III

"Who's this?" Sammi asked, sitting down next to us on the bench in front of the theater.

"This is Ashton, Ashton this is Samantha," I smiled.

"Call me Sam," Sammi laughed, waving to Ashton. I gave her a weird look, because she hated being called Sam, but I let it slide.

"We should go get tickets, what do you wanna see?" I asked, even though I had my mind made up.

"I don't care," Sammi shrugged, I nodded and walked into the lobby.

"Four tickets to The Amazing Spider-Man 2," I smiled at the lady who was working at the ticket booth.

She handed me four tickets and I handed her money. I turned to my friends, and Ashton, and held my hand out for the money they owed me.

"How much?" Luke asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Thirteen," I told him and watched all of them pull out money.

"Iz?" Luke turned to me.

"Yeah?" I raised my eyebrow, walking to the snack stands.

"Are you only going to this movie because of Andrew Garfield?" he asked. I laughed and nodded putting my hands up.

"Guilty, but so is Sammi," I pointed out. She seemed to be immersed in conversation with Ashton, so she didn't reply to my attack on her. I shook my head and put a ten dollar bill on the counter and asked for a popcorn.

<>

"I at least wanted a happy ending," Sammi groaned.

"It was kind of happy," I shrugged.

"No it wasn't! Poor Peter! Oh, my god, my life is over," Sammi whined. I laughed and shook my head at her.

"Why don't you guys start wading back to my place, I'll catch up," I told Luke and Sammi. They looked at each other with dread, but nodded.

Now, Ashton and I stood outside of the movie theater alone.

"Thanks for inviting me," Ashton smiled down at me. I laughed and shook my head.

"Any time, you're cool," I nudged him.

"I think you're a little cooler," he chuckled.

"I think I'm pretty dorky," I giggled.

"You're kidding me, right?" he looked at me with disbelief.

"What?" I asked, in utter confusion.

"You've got the whole school wrapped around your finger, everybody's in love with you. You're the 'it' girl," Ashton informed me.

"Am I?" I looked up at him.

"Yep, of course, I never got it," Ashton joked.

"You're right. Why would somebody be in love with the idea of me?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't know, but I'm certainly not," Ashton giggled.

We both laughed for a while until silence took over us. We stood there quietly, unsure of what to do next.

"I should be getting home," I smiled softly at him.

"Same," he bit his lip and shoved his hands in his pockets.

Without thinking, I wrapped my arms around him and held him there for a moment. I didn't give him time to react, so I pulled away to look at a surprised Ashton.

"Goodbye," I waved. He returned the action and we both walked separate ways.

I was walking away once I realized something. I turned around abruptly and cupped my hands around my mouth.

"Ash!" I called after him. He stopped and turned around.

I ran up to him and pulled out my phone. He nodded and handed me his.

"Sorry, it's just in case we want to hang out again," I smiled at him. He nodded nervously as I handed him his phone back. He finished typing in his number and handed me back mine.

I started walking the other way again, until I realized that my apartment was on the other side of town, I turned around again and ran up to Ashton. He raised his eyebrows at me and I sighed.

"My house is this way," I laughed. Ashton shook his head at me, laughing and I nudged him to stop. And for a moment, if you saw us on the street, you'd think we were a couple.

<>

"Lucas, wake up," I poked his shoulder which caused a groan to escape his lips. It was a regular thing for the three of us to do. We would do something Friday night, and then go back to my place and watch a movie in my room and end up falling asleep on my bed. My mom was okay with it because she liked Luke and well, Sammi was a girl, so she was pretty sure I wasn't doing anything sexual with her.

"Sam Sam," I muttered, turning on my other side to a sleeping Sammi.

"Luke," I groaned.

"What?" he whined, opening his eyes and lifting him self up.

"Can you wake, Sammi up? I'm gonna go start on breakfast," I told him, hopping out of bed. He complained about having to wake her up but obliged anyway.

[short but at least you got an update haha

almost at 200 reads wow thanks babes

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]