2.IX

"Isabelle," Ashton sighed as he turned on his side.

"What Ash?" I mumbled.

"Tomorrow is the last day of school," he pointed out.

"I know," I laughed and pulled the blankets off of me.  I grabbed my top off the floor and pulled it on.

"Are we going to New York?" he asked.

"We don't have money,  Ash," I laughed.

"I do,"  he shrugged.

"So you're gonna pay for two plane tickets and a place to stay  for three months?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"You'd be surprised how much people pay  you to do their homework," he shrugged. I let out a laugh and sat next to him on the bed.

"You actually do their homework?" my eyes widened.

"Twenty dollars a person, two people a night, three times a week, that's 120 dollars a week, 360 dollars a month, eight months," he did the math quickly.

"I don't know if $2,880 is enough, buddy, everything is more expensive in the city," I scrunched up my nose.

"It's more than enough, Is. I've got a friend down there who will be away the whole summer, he's letting me use the apartment, as long as I pay half the rent," he tells me.

"I don't know, Ash,"I trailed off, "there's no way our parents would be okay with it."

"Just tell your  mom that you want to  know more about big city culture. This is a once in a lifetime experience, Is," he pleaded.

"Fine, I'll go," I rolled  my eyes, "my mom gets home tomorrow, I'll talk to her."

His face lit up and he threw his arms around me, "I love you, Is."

"I love you, too, Ashton," I mumbled into his shoulder.

<>

"Thank God that's over," I sighed and put my arm around Ashton's waist. Luke stood next to me pouting, he loved school. Sammi was babbling on about a movie  she wanted to see, and Ashton was pouting as well.

"You guys are ridiculous. I don't get how you can be sad about school ending," Sammi rolled her eyes. I nodded, silently agreeing with her.

"I know what you could do to cheer me up," Luke told Sammi, smirking. She giggled and pecked him on the lips.

"Ew,  gross, Luke, that's not like you," I scowled at him. Ashton laughed.

"You wouldn't know, it's not like I ever asked you to have sex with me," he countered. 

"What about that one time in seventh-" I started, but his hand shot over my mouth.

"What about that one time in seventh grade?" Ashton and Sammi chorused, giving Luke dirty looks.

"I didn't know either of you in seventh grade, shut up," Luke whined.

"It's okay, Luke," I pinched his cheek  and pulled out my phone.

"Luke and I are heading to my place, we'll see you two tomorrow," Sammi interrupted the conversation and pulled Luke down her street. Ashton led me to his car and opened the door for me.  I thanked him and leaned back in the seat as he drove to our apartment complex.

"DId you talk to your mom about the trip?" Ashton asked as we walked  into our apartment building.

"Yeah," I told him.

"What did she say?" he asked.

"She pulled the 'let me think about it," and then told me that she'd tell me this afternoon,"  I shrugged.

"Well it's not a definite no," Ashton tried his best to make this positive. I  laughed and nodded walking up the stairs.

"I'll stop by later, okay?" I told him, pecking him on the lips as he unlocked his apartment door. He nodded and I walked over to my door.

I opened the door and walked into the kitchen where my mom was sitting at the table reading a book.

"Hey," I said quietly, causing her to look up at me.

"You can go," she said shortly.

"Really?" my eyes widened.

"Yeah, you guys are old enough to not be stupid, have some fun, just keep in touch," she sighed.

I threw my arms around her neck and hugged  her tightly.

"I'll lend you some money, but you should get packing, aren't you leaving tomorrow?"  she raised her eyebrow.

"Yeah, thanks mom," I  smiled  at her and dialed Ashton's number.

<>

"I'm afraid you guys will never come back, I wouldn't," Sammi joked.

"Oh, don't worry, we'll come back for your wedding," I replied. She sent me a dirty look and I shrugged.

"Keep in  touch, Is," Luke told me, hugging me goodbye.

"I will, we'll see you guys in September," I told  them both, pulling Ashton out of the house and to his car. Our  stuff was in his trunk and we would be going straight to the airport from Sammi's house. I got in the passenger seat and pulled my book out of my bag.

Ashton started the car and before I knew it, we were out of town.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Finishing my book," I replied. He nodded and waited for me to finish. I read the last page quickly, closed  the book, and then placed it in my bag. I pulled out my journal to write some things down.

"How did it end?" Ashton asked.

"She died," I shrugged.

[HI

im going back to school tomorrow :(((((((

ughsygs

this book only has three chapters left yay.

okayokayokayokayokayokayokayokay

goodbye guys ily

wait i have a joke ready

deeply exhaling indicates a negative mood - at least that's what sighentists say

i'm sorry i love cheesy jokes sm.

goodbye

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]