2.III

"Where are we going? We have school tomorrow," Ashton whined as I tugged him out of the apartment building.

"This will be quick, I promise, I just have to stop by Luke's place real quick," I told him as he followed me down the street to Luke's neighborhood.

"Does he know we're coming?" Ashton asked.

"No, but I stop by his place unexpectedly all of the time," I shrugged and walked up his pathway. There were no cars in the driveway which meant he was home alone. I knocked on the door and waited for a little bit for him to answer the door, but like usual, he didn't. I walked over to his flowerpot and grabbed the key they hid there and unlocked the front door. I motioned for Ashton to follow me to Luke's room. There was loud music coming from under his door, which wasn't surprising. I grabbed the doorknob, but Ashton stopped me.

"Shouldn't you knock?" he looked at me in disbelief.

"No," I laughed.

"But what if he has his dick out or something," Ashton furrowed his eyebrows.

"I've been friends with the kid since we were in preschool, trust me, it's nothing I haven't seen before," I snorted and opened the door to be faced with something I never thought I'd see.

No matter how much I joked about Luke and Sammi getting together, I didn't think it would ever happen.

Luke was on top of Sammi, his lips attacking hers, while Ashton and I just stood there in shock.

"Luke!" I yelled. Everything stopped immediately. Luke fell off of Sammi and turned off the music while Sammi stood up trying to make herself look
presentable. She handed Luke his glasses as he buttoned the buttons on his shirt that had been undone.

"Hey," Luke waved awkwardly.

"What's new?" Sammi asked, glancing at Luke's erection and then back at Ashton and I.

"Not much, anything new with you?" I smiled sweetly.

"Nope, not really," Sammi chuckled
nervously. I nodded and looked at Luke.

"Luke, anything new with you?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No," he said quickly.

"Is that so?" I asked.

He nodded and ran a hand through his hair.

"What would your mother say, Luke?" I shook my head as I walked towards him.

"What would your mother say if she knew you had sex with Calum?" Luke countered.

"Touché," I held up my hands in defense.

"This probably looks like Luke and I were hooking up," Sammi trailed off. I looked at her oddly.

"I actually thought you guys were baking cookies," I remarked sarcastically.

"Sams," Luke mumbled and grabbed her wrist, he stepped in front of her.

"Hey Luke," I smiled.

"Are you mad?" he asked.

I scoffed and then looked at him to see if he was actually being serious. When I saw that he was I started laughing manically.

"Luke, why the hell would I be mad? It's just a little unexpected," I laughed.

"Thank god," Sammi sighed.

"Just a quick question, how long has this been going on?" I asked. Luke turned around and looked at Sammi. They both shrugged.

"Ever since you talked to me about my feelings for Sammi," Luke said nonchalantly.

"Wow, you guys were pretty good at keeping a secret until this week," I laughed.

"Well I was gonna tell you last weekend but Luke stopped me and-" Sammi started.

"Sammi, I don't need an explanation," I laughed and grabbed Ashton's hand.

"I've been waiting for you two to get together," Ashton giggled. I looked back at him and laughed.

"I told you guys that you would end up dating one day," I laughed.

"We're not dating," Luke said quickly, looking at Sammi's pout, "yet."

"Well get on it, Smarty, I was just here for your Bio notes," I shoved my hands in my pocket.

"Oh, they're in the kitchen, on the table, just give them back to me in third period," Luke mumbled.

"Okay, thank's Luke, bye Sammi," I waved awkwardly and dragged Ashton out of the room. I walked into Luke's kitchen and grabbed his notebook off of the table. We walked out of the Hemmings' house and ran back to our apartment building, considering the temperature had dropped drastically since we left.

We walked into my apartment and sat down in my living room.

"That was interesting," Ashton laughed at the events that we had just experienced.

"How much do you wanna bet they went straight back to making out after we left?" I joked.

"I never thought of Luke as that type of guy," Ashton chuckled.

"He's not," I shrugged and placed my head on Ashton's lap. I was beyond tired, and if I could, I would fall asleep right here with Ashton, but my mom would be home in three hours and I don't know how she would react to finding me on the couch asleep with Ashton.

"I should probably get going," Ashton whispered.

"Yep, okay," I mumbled, standing up and following Ashton to the door.

"Bye, Is," Ashton pecked my lips and stepped out of my apartment.

"Bye, Ash," I mumbled as I closed the door.

[I'm sorry that this was so bad lol i'm tired af

okay i'm gonna go paint my nails goodbye my pumpkins.

idk just ignore me

thank you for 2k

goodbye

xoxoxo mary elizabeth]