Prologue

Nandini's POV.........

Why.........why Aiyappa, why is everything always happening to me only. Can't I have a normal life as I wish it to be.

Today I am getting engaged and the best thing about it is, I don't even know how the person with whom I am getting engaged looks like?

But what can I do, I can't say no to my daddy. I love him a lot, that it hurts to say no to him.

He, for the first time asked something from me and I wasn't able to say no to him. And I couldn't even stay strong with my decision, seeing my father like that. It's all my fault, I should have said no.......... but.........I couldn't........huh........!!!!!

I wish I could tell these to my brothers but, I can't. Cause both my brothers are his friends and they both also want this marriage to happen.

They think that he is the best for me.........huh as if........!!!!

Am I not even worthy of even telling my feelings to people. Does my happiness not even count to my loved ones. Even I too have a heart, a heart which beats for someone else..........!!!!

Yes I am in love with someone else.........but I can't say that out loud to all the people who are present down, cause my daddy took a promise from me.

Yes my daddy knows about my love, story, but I don't know why he didn't like him and accept my love for him. And now, the irony, he wants me to get married to his business partner and childhood best friend's son............what was his name actually.........????

Great.........simply great..........now the bride doesn't even know her grooms name..........epic right...........!!!!!

This needs to be put up in golden letters in some up coming artifact. I am telling you people, you can't find a dumb person like me in this whole world.

First of all.........I need to find his name.........!!!!!

With that I went in search of the wedding card which my daddy had placed on my dressing table just now for me to have a look at it.

After getting the card, I opened it and I was really seeing it for the first time the card looked good not bad at all who selected the card, must say a thank you cause atleast the card is of my taste.

Now I went through the contents of the card and there it was........his name............Manik Malhotra..........huh.........!!!!

Isn't this weird, the whole world has seen the great Manik Malhotra and also knows about him as the CEO and the heir of Malhotra Heights and the lead singer of Fab5.

Everyone knows, but except one person and that is.........me..........give yourself a huge round of applause for guessing right..........I have never even seen him in my entire life..........and now I am getting married to him.

Great........simply great.........right.......!!!!

I wish I could hide myself somewhere.
But I think today Aiyappa is also not with me..........I guess.........!!!!!!

I hate you Aiyappa for this..........

Now I need to get ready for the not-so-interested wedding ceremonies of mine and to meet him, otherwise my father will feel bad.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manik's POV

I am on the top of the world.........today the day as finally come........!!!!

Finally.........huh..........!!!!!

I will finally marry the love of my life..........the only girl who took my heart away from me, with just a glance at her..........the girl who made me THE MANIK MALHOTRA, her deewana............!!!!!

Can you people believe this, that I am talking like this.........all because of my girl.

Aah.........it gives me immense pleasure in my heart to call her as my girl..........what will it be like calling her as Mrs.Nandini Manik Malhotra..........??????

Today there is no full stop to my happiness, I want to see her immediately and make her mine, but these rituals are taking their own freaking time.

I still remember our first meet.........yaa we met before itself but she doesn't know that she met me, I mean me as in Manik Malhotra..........!!

It will be great fun to see her surprised face when I make her wear the ring and her blushing face on my naughty comments...........huh.........!!!!

This is called as LIFE.............!!!!

I am really thankful to my friends and family for making this dream of mine come true...........not to forget her brothers too..........!!!!

Even though those two dumb heads are my friends, who know me very well, they thought that I'll not give their sister the happiness that she deserves.

How could they even think like that..........I bloody love her, people..........why would I snatch her happiness, her happiness is where my happiness lies...........!!!!

I am very eager to see her reaction when she sees me.........!!!!!

Nandini, my love.......come soon baby...........I am waiting.........!!!!!!

****************

With this the prologue of my second story as come to an end. Please to do say your views on this idea of mine.

If it is not nice, then I'll stop it immediately, else we shall continue with the journey of this beautiful story.

I have in store great many ideas for this one..........hoping that you all will like it and love it...........!!!!!

Yours Bella.........😎😎