~22~Punishment~

Never did the thought of Honeymoon ever occur to Manik and Nandini............but here they are to spend their Honeymoon with their friends..............weird right!!!!!

The very next day all were around present at Malhotra's private jet to go for their vacation to Bali in Thailand, but there was one problem...........Nandini was not talking with Manik.

Manik was try from yesterday night to have a conversation with Nandini but his efforts went fruitless.

After Raj had sent all the younger clan to get ready for the trip next day..........Manik and Nandini came to their room and changed into the night dress and started to pack their things.

"Nandini vo meri blue shirt kaha par hain" asked Manik to Nandini as he was unable to find his blue shirt in his walk-in closet. "Jahan par aapne rki hogi vahan hi hoga" said Nandini slamming her travel suitcase on the bed.

She then shot him a angry glare and turned her back to him with her head held high and walked away to get her stuff.

"Strange.........." thought Manik bit he chucked it off thinking that she must be busy in packing her stuff. With that thoughts he resumed his work.

"Nandini farmhouse mein ab bahuth tnd hogi, so ek jacket le lena" he said to her keeping his stuff in this travel suitcase. "Mujhe pata hain............main lelungi kud" she said and again turned her face from him.

[P.S. In Indonesia it won't be cold during this time.........but in my story it will be.........]

"Ajeeb aurth hain yaar ye........... main to pyaar se hi bat kar raha hoon naa.........to ye muh phulakar kyun beti hain" he thought and was looking in her direction only.

Nandini made her way to the walk-in closet where the jackets for the winter season was kept. That place was kind of behind in the room.

"Manik what are you doing" she asked with a gasp on seeing him there suddenly as soon as she turned taking the jacket.

Manik made slow advances with which her back hit the shelf. Manik caged her in between his hands and brought his face parallel to hers.

"Manik what are you doing" asked Nandini in a whisper.

He then came close her neck and inhaled her intoxicating scent. It did something to him. "Nandini........." he breathed on her neck.

With that that he dropped sloppy kisses on her shoulder. Nandini placed her hands on his chest and pushed him away from her. She then glared at him and started to move from there.

"Manik leave my pallu" said Nandini who was stopped from going forward by Manik holding her pallu. He then came close to her and back hugged her and kept his chin on her neck and collar bone socket. "Are you angry at me" he asked her protruding his lips in a pout.

Nandini was about to slightly give into the warmth obtained from the hug............but as soon as he said the word 'angry' she remembered what she was doing before.

With that she forcefully removed his hands which were hugging her and moved away from the closet to be far away from him.

"Ye ladki to itna bav kha rahi hain.........ab kya karoonga main" thought Manik as he came out from the walk-in closet.

"Nandini will you please tell me what's bothering you" he asked her finally not able to stand her being angry with him.

He was holding her elbow from moving and they both were standing next to the bed. "You...........you are bothering me Mr.Malhotra" she said giving him a glare.