~10~First Day~

After Manik finished his heart warming talk with Dhruv he came back to his house.

He went straight to his room to see Nandini sleeping on the bed, peaceful. He went near her face, placed on the pillow and she was facing the side table laying on her back.

He knelt down beside her. He was looking at her face like if he would blink then she would disappear. He looked closely at her face to find dry tears on her cheeks.

"I am sorry, I am really sorry Nandini. I am sorry that I didn't see to your wish first, sorry that I made you cry. I am sorry........." he said holding her hand and giving it a good squeeze.

"I promise you today, that from this very second I will never let you shed even a single drop of tear. This is Manik Malhotra's promise to his Jaan" said Manik has he placed a forehead kiss to seal the promise.

He was looking at her only. He wanted to sleep next to her, keep her in his arms but he couldn't. So after seeing her for his heart's content he made way to the nearby sofa placed inside his room.

He slept on the sofa facing towards Nandini and looking at her he unknowingly dozed off.

Both the souls were sleeping with different emotions in their heart. Not knowing what future as in store for them.

Next Day Morning

The sun was set to meet the people for a new day but two souls were not interested in meeting the sun.

Both Nandini and Manik were trying to shoo off the sun so that they can sleep peacefully. Manik turned himself so he wasn't able to see the sun's rays but are poor Nandu wasn't able to escape the sun's rays.

So giving up her fight Nandini was the first to wake up. Then she quickly saw the clock on the side table and panicked.

"Arrey Nandu tu toh aaj gayi bachchu, amma tujhe nahi chodegi aaj. Jaldi jaldi tyaar ho jaa aur pooja keliye chal, vrna aaj khaana nahi milega" thought Nandini and ran towards the washroom to get ready.

Poor Nandini totally forgot that she got married and she is at present at her in-laws house and in her husband's room.

Because of the rush to escape her Amma's scolding she didn't even give a glance to the different surrounding. And was busy in having a nice cozy bath.

Here Manik woke up from his beauty sleep rubbing his eyes. He yawned loudly and stretched his arms fully and looked towards the bed to see Nandini.

But he was shocked on not seeing her there, but as soon as he heard the click sound from the washroom door he let out a sigh of relief.

But the very next second he was shocked on his place. Nandini had come out of the room just wrapped around a towel.

Here hair was fully wet and water was dripping all over her body. The towel could cover only till her thighs and others were very wet.

Manik was shocked would be an understatement. He was fully turned on. As soon as Nandini stepped out of the washroom wiping her hair and bending a little.

She flipped her hair which made the water droplets land on Manik which made him enter into a trance.

As soon as Nandini lifted her head, she was shocked to see Manik sitting on the sofa of her room.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh............." shouted Nandini at the top of her voice.

On hearing Nandini shout Manik too shouted with the same intensity. But the unknown thing was why Manik was shouting.