~2~Their first meet~

It was a very pleasant day with the sun shining it's brightest and giving a warm light to all the people around.

The rays of the sun travelled into one such persons room, who was waiting for his happiest moment to come soon.

The person who was sleeping on the bed groaned when the sun rays hit him and turned to sleep some more or to dream some more.

What was he actually dreaming about.........?????

Then all of a sudden realization hit him and he woke up straight with a bright and heart throbbing smile which could make any girl his fan.

But that beautiful smile of his which occurred only once in a blue moon was for his JAAN...........

The one and only person who had stolen his heart at the very first sight of hers.

"Nandini" he took her name like a prayer which will bring him and only him immense happiness which no luxury could ever buy..........

He being the heir of the Malhotra family was provided with all the ghastly pleasantries which any would have ever dreamt of.

The Manik Malhotra whom the world feared for his anger and loved for his soulful voice was fully smitten by a girl who didn't even know she had that effect on him.

Can you believe it still the man who is desired by almost half of the universe fell in love with a girl at first sight.

Even now their first meet brings jitters all over his body. It all started 10 days, ago when he was forced to go on an meeting. Ahh............

Flashback

Manik had come to UK on the account of some business issue. He was least interested in this meet cause he wanted to spend his time with his friends.

All had planned to go on an outing and have some break from their tiring work over the full year. But because of this stupid UK meeting their plan jad to be postponed.

Manik never likes to make his friends unhappy cause they were the ones who brought happiness in his dark life.

But he also had no other option left cause he loves his Dad also. The person who is his role model and first best friend.

But he was least interested in the meeting...............!!!!!!

After the meeting had come to an end, the head of the board of directors Mr.McCartney called Manik with him to have some time spent with him and his family.

"Manik beta agar tu no kahega to bhi petega, yes kahega to bhi petega, kare to kya kare" thought Manik but went against it and said yes.

With that Mr.McCartney and Manik went to his private beach house where Mr.McCartney's family was already waiting.

What Manik didn't expect was that his daughter would turn out to be one of his greatest fan. Now what would the results...........

As Manik entered the Beach house he got the biggest shock of his life. A girl of average age had jumped on him and was squealing with delight.

"OMG......OMG.......I can't believe it, Manik Malhotra, the lead singer of Fab5 is at my houseeee.........." the girl squealed with delight.

"You know, I am a very big fan of Fab5 and on the top I am one of your craziest fans. I really love your voice" said the girl moving herself away from the hug.

"Yeah. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss.McCartney" said Manik with a fake smile.

"Oh Manik please call me Sandra, or better you can call me Sandy......." said the girl Sandy giving him a seductive smile.