~6~Unexpected Twist~

After the wedding got over, all were very happy for the married couple except one and that was Nandini.

She was not even in the state of showing out her emotions. She was feeling so vulnerable from the inside that she at the moment wanted to shout, cry her heart out and also kill someone.

Yes she felt like killing someone. A girl very calm and quite felt like killing someone........unbelievable right......!!!!!

Then Manik and Nandini got down from the stage and went to take blessings from their parents.

"Stay happy kids, Manik please take care of my princess" said Raman having slight tears in his eyes. "Don't worry Uncle I won't let her shed a drop of tear also" said Manik holding his hands in assurance.

Nandini was totally not in this world to give heed to the talk between the newly formed father-in-law and son-in-law. She was walking like a lifeless body without any soul.

"Beta please call me dad, I will be happy now that I have another son" said Raman patting Manik on the shoulder. "And call me also mom okay beta" told Ishita smiling towards Manik.

Manik smiled seeing the eagerness and love from his new in-laws and was very much happy. He always saw them as another parents, them being Abhi and Cabir parents. But now all the more it was a new feeling for Manik.

He smiled at them and nodded his head. "Vaa bhai, pehle in dono ko inki beti important thi ab inko apne damad. Hum dono kya karege ab" said Cabir trying to be dramatic.

All present in the hall laughed except Nandini. And no one did actually see that except one person. That person was very curious to know why she was behaving like that in het own wedding.

"Tu kyu jal raha hain beta tujhe to Navya haina pyaar karne keliye, aur ab mera kya hoga. Meri princess to mujhe chod kar ja rahi hain" said Abhi hitting Cabir on the arms.

In hearing that Cabir glared at his brother and Navya was blushing hearing this. Others you can say were just laughing more.

Then after that all of them gathered around for the bidai. All the Murthy's were quite sad cause their lifeline, jaan and happiness was leaving their house to do the same in another house.

They were happy now that Nandini will have two families to love her but she will have to leave their house for that to happen.

Nandini was shedding tears now, both on the sadness of leaving her family and also on her fate.

Manik was always by her side, just in case to hold her from breaking down. He didn't want her to feel bad, but this can't be avoided also.

Nandini was then made to sit in the car by her brothers and she was still holding her mom's hand. Cabir and Abhi were pushing the car slowly away from the hall.

Nandini was crying very badly not wanting to leave her family. After some time the car roared to life, indicating Nandini that this is the last time with her family.

She started crying more and it broke Manik very much to see her like that. After the car came to life, the car tooks it's pace and made its way away from the hall, Nandini was only looking at her distantly disappearing family.

She wanted to capture the best she could of her family. Once they were out of site, she turned around and was crying keeping her hand on her mouth to control the unfaithful tears which were not stopping.

Manik was broken from inside to see her cry, he kept a hand on her shoulder and gave a square to tell uer that he was there for her, but what happened next was unexpected.