~26~Kudinu Nashaa Chad Gaya~

"Bahuth pyaar karthi ho naa tum Sawant se......." asked Nandini with a smile on her face. "Haan madam ji khud se bhi zyaadha.........aur nahi to kya madam ji aap bhi karthi hogi naa pyaar sahab ji se, pathi jo hain aapke vo" she said trying to tease Nandini.

Nandini just looked to the other side to hide her true emotions from Kalindi. "Vo dekiye madam ji, sahab ji aagaye" said Kalindi pointing to Manik who was coming from the other direction behind the fire place.

Nandini immediately turned her head and saw him coming looking here and there. But the next second her blood boiled cause the girl Mayurakshi fell directly into Manik's arms.

And Manik also being the gentlemen he is, held her from falling on the ground by holding her from the waist which was open due to her very much revealing clothes.

"Haaww madam ji, dekiye kaise sahab ji par dore dal rahi hain vo......... chudail kahinki" said Kalindi and looked towards Nandini to see that her eyes were shooting daggers at the place were Manik had held her securely.

Meanwhile Manik who was not at all interested in attending the village festival was forced to wear their dress by Nandini. So with Sawant's help he wore the dress for his wife.

"Arey Sawant tum sab issme  kaise rehethe ho yaar, ye to bahuth hi ajeb tareh ke kapde hain" said Manik in an irritated voice. He was wearing a kurthi type of dress with no sleeves and also he was wearing a cream coloured dhothi to match his sandalwood coloured top.

"Saheb ji, aap bahuth hi.......vo kya kehethe aap log.........haan beautiful lag rahe ho" he said to make him feel happy to which Manik just laughed. "Arey mera bhai vo beautiful nahi handsome hotha hain. Beautiful to ladkiyon ko bolthe hain" Manik said with a smile and patted his shoulder.

Sawant just scratched his head and left from there. Manik laughed seeing his expression and he followed him to the place where the people were celebrating. His eyes were searching to see Nandini and they wanted to ensure his heart that she was safe and sound.

As he was nearing the fire place he saw Nandini talking to Kalindi with a smile on her face. He was mesmerized by her look. Her hair was made into a bun at the side with the end of it coming out from it and resting on her shoulder. Manik wanted to run his fingers across her white milky skin whichwere on clear display due to the sleeves blouse dhe was wearing. The saree was in orange colour giving a perfect match to his look with the pallu of her saree tucked on her hip by making a complete round from the back to the front. 

Both of the looked like perfect village people even though this was the first time ever they wore such a dress.

Manik was walking towards her looking at her only that he didn't realize the lady dancing around the fire and he collided with her. This collusion resulted in her falling into his arms with his arms wrapped around her waist to hold her from falling.

Nandini was fuming inside with her eyes zeroed on Manik's hand placed comfortably on Mayurakshi's hips which were very much bare. Unknowingly Manik had given some pressure to her hips which didn't gi unnoticed by Nandini and that was the limit of her control.

She turned towards the other side to not look at them. She didn't know why she wanted to go there and punch Manik on his nose and also push that 'chudail' to the ground and show her her place.

Quickly shaking these thoughts she tried to think about something else, but maybe God was not on her side. "Madam ji dekhiye vo chudail kaise sahab ji ko  chuu rahi hain" came Kalindi's voice which made her turn and look at them.

She was shocked would be an understatement. Mayurakshi was indeed running her index finger on Manik's chest very very much seductively. And the thing which she couldn't tolerate was that Manik had his hand still wrapped around her waist.