~4~The Flashback~

All the people in the wedding hall were running here and there. Cause today the world will witness the marriage of two souls..........who are meant to be together till eternity.

But sadly one has found that feeling out and the other has still not.......!!!!!

Nandini Murthy, a girl having simple dreams and always thinking positive about her life, is her only moto. She never speaks against her loved ones, but can become a tigress when it comes to standing for her loved ones.

She will happily give away her happiness just to see her loved ones happy. This character of hers brought her to this decision.

Today she is getting married, to a man whom she has never ever met..........will she be able to give her fullest in this relationship?

Manik Malhotra, on the other hand was every girls dream man except one........... He was on the top of the world cause he is getting married to the love of his life.

He knows how make people say 'yes' to his decision with or without their will also. A single scratch on his loved ones, and the world will see his warth. His loved ones know about his this behaviour and also know that his decision is only for their well being.

These two perfectly opposite souls are going to become..........couples........but will they become 'do-jism-ek-jaan' kind off couples?

Cabir and Abhi both were happy for their little sister cause they knew that she is going into safe hands. And also for Manik cause they know very well about their little sister...........

Navya was very much happy cause her bestie and bhai like friend are getting married. She knew both were made for each other............

Mukthi was happy that her Manik bhai is getting married to the girl who stole his heart and not to some bimbo who throws herself at his feet...........

Dhruv and Aliya were also happy cause they knew very well that for the first time Manik's has asked for something in his life, so he would eventually be happy with it.............

Raj and Nyonika were happy cause the friendship they had with the Murthy's will soon turn into a beautiful relationship which will bring happiness in their children's lives........

Raman and Ishita were also happy but they knew that they had forced their daughter into this marriage, but only to see their princess in safe hands and happy for her life...............

Manik was called by the pandit to do the wedding rituals from his side. He was sitting impatiently at his seat in the mandap waiting for his bride to arrive.

Nandini on the other side was sitting silently in the room allotted to her. She never knew that her life would take a total 360 degree change as soon as she will land in India.

The first thing she wanted to do, was to tell her family about her love. Get approval for her love and marry her love...........but she was made to face the greatest shock of her life.

As soon as she landed she was told by her parents that her marriage has been fixed with Manik. And that was it...........

Nandini lost all her thinking capacity as soon as these words were spoken by her father. That father who will do anything just to see his princess happy.

Nandini was told about this at Delhi, when she landed. Whereas her family stayed in Mumbai only. So Cabir and Abhi were completely unknown to the information that their little sister loved someone else.

"Daddy I love someone else, I can't marry him" said Nandini as soon as she was told about her wedding.

Both her parents got the biggest shock of their lives. They never thought that their daughter will tell them such a news one day.