~12~Game On~

After the talk with Navya, Manik told her to send Nandini to her room after sometime. Navya gave him a questioning looking though which Manik shrugged with his all time favourite smirk.

What is he planning to do now.......????

"Nandini bhai tumhe apne kamre mein bula rahe hain" said Navya to a smiling Nandini who was talking with her Amma.

But as soon as she heard Manik's demand from Navya she froze at her place "Now what does he have to do with me........." she thought but she smiled at her Amma and Navya and made her way to her room.

When Nandini entered her room she found Manik on her bed like a king, keeping his hands crossed behind his head and resting on the bedrest with his eyes closed and humming some song.

"Awweee he looks so cute and hot..........how could a guy look both at the same time........what the hell Nandini..........did you just think like that for him..........you should get your brain cleaned up first and foremost though..........." she thought shaking her head.

"Manik aapne mujhe bulaya" asked Nandini moving near the bed. On hearing her voice Manik shot his eyes open and was staring at her as if his life depended on her though which made Nandini squirm in her place.

She felt kind of nerves under his strong gaze and was not able to make eye contact with him. This was making Manik smirk on seeing his effect on her.

"Yes Nandini I called you as I wanted to talk with you..........but first come sit here" said Manik sitting up straight and patting the space in front of him for her to sit.

Nandini was kind of shocked. He wanted her to sit so-close to him. And she was not at all ready to move an inch closer to him.

With that Manik pulled her down and made her sit in front of him. And he was still holding her hand with his and was rubbing thumb on the back of her palm.

"His he bipolar or something........." thought Nandini looking at him with wide-ready-to-come-out-of-their-sockets eyes. Manik was having great trouble in controlling his laughter.

"Nandini I need to tell you something very important" Manik said in a stern but husky voice.

Nandini was shocked to see Manik like this. At first he was good and gentlemanly and now he is all like a fully whipped in love man.

"Au........ aur v.….....vo kya ha........ hain" Nandini asked in a stammering voice.

"Whatever I said at our wedding night was a............." Manik said and watched Nandini looking at him in a daze.

"Was a........"

"Was all a lie..........I fell in love with you at the first sight and now I am madly, deeply and irrecoverably in love with you" Manik said and Nandini looked at him wife eyed.

"Wh............what" Nandini asked Manik looking at him like she had just seen a ghost of him in front of her.

"Then why did you tell that you were forced into this marriage" Nandini asked him coming out of her dazed state.

"Because of you, cause you said that you were not interested in this marriage and at that time I didn't know what to say, so I said that" Manik said moving his eyes to the ground.

Nandini stood up from the bed quickly and harshly pushed his hands.

"Then why are you telling me the truth now, you could have just left it as such" she asked. Manik also got up from the bed and stood in front of her.