~11~Truth Hurts(Part A)~

After the lovely prayer and some family moments all of them made their way to the breakfast table.

"Nandini beta, tumhara aaj pehela rasoi hain naa, so you can make whatever you want" said Nyonika with a smile and with that Nandini made her way to the kitchen without any say.

"Manik look at my bahu see how responsible and sensible she is, and look at yourself, number one nalayak of this family. I don't know how this girl had got be written in your destiny" said Raj with a teasing smile on his face.

"Mom look at Dad naa, he is teasing me" said Manik with a baby face. After that all the family members started to laugh seeing him.

"Okay so now all of you get ready, till then I and Nandini will be done with the breakfast and we will call you all" said Nyonika. With that Raj, Mukthi and Manik made their way to their rooms to get ready in their work suites.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Manan's room

Manik was pacing up and down in his room, why? Cause he had to make a girl whom he loves fall for him, how? God knows how......!!!!!!

"Kya karun kya karun main, how am I gone a make her fall for me. Gohd this is worse then writing a song or making a presentation for a deal" thought Manik throwing his hands up in annoyance.

"And on top of that, you had to do those things with her in the morning too, chee Manik Malhotra shame on you" he thought rubbing his chin. Then something clicked him and ran to the side table to pick his mobile.

"Dhruv, is the only one who can help me now" he said while searching for his number in the contact list. On finding his he pressed on the call button and kept the mobile on his ear to hear his dail tone.

"Haan buddy bol kya hua. Did Nandini tell anything" said Dhruv from the other end as soon as he picked the call. "No buddy, but I need your help" said Manik sighing deeply.

With that Manik told him what had happened in the morning and now how frustrated he was at himself with plan ahead.

After finishing his sad story Manik waited for Dhruv to give his valuable answer but what Dhruv made him frown.

"Hahahaha...........look at you buddy, the great Manik Malhotra is scared to face his own wife and now he doesn't have any plan to make his wife fall for him" said Dhruv in a mocking tone.

"Buddy please haan, you also don't start up like Cabir, was Cabir less that now you have also started to taunt me like him" said Manik in an annoyed tone.

"Now what can I do, there should be someone to taunt Manik Malhotra right, so as Cabir can't be here now so it's my job to do it" said Dhruv with teasing smile on his face.

"Huh..........you know what just leave it and help me please" said Manik. "See Manik, Nandini is not like all the girls in this world who will easily fall for you seeing your charm or money" said Dhruv trying to put some sense in Manik.

"I know Dhruv, and that's the worst part. Not that I am complaining or anything, all the more I liked her for these reasons only, but I don't even have the slightest idea on how to take my first step" said Manik sitting on his bed with a thud.

"Look Manik, first you need to make her realize that your not the villain of her life, then you need to make her your friend and then only she will start to like you" said Dhruv.

Manik didn't know what he should do at that present. "Maybe I should ask what she wants, I think that would be good right" asked Manik with confusion.