~8~Friendship~

Navya............

Nandini wiping her tears picked up her mobile and started to speak with her best friend as she wanted to and forgot that today was supposed to be her Shuhagrat.

"Haan, Hello Navya bol" said Nandini with slight shiver in her voice.

"Nandini what happened, tumhari avas kuch tiik nahi lag raha hain, did you cry" asked Navya in a panic stricken voice.

How the hell did she find it out, thought Nandini. "No Navya, why would I cry. I think you have gone mad" said Nandini trying to cover up the mess she just created.

"Nandu ab tum humse bhi joot bolne lagi, kya bat hain bathana bachcha" said Navya in carrying motherly tone and that was it. Nandini started to cry bitterly.

"Nandu.........Nandini don't cry. Listen I can't see my friend like this. First stop crying and please tell ne what happened properly" said Navya in friendly tone.

"Nav........Navya vo.........vo bat ye hain ki, mujhe is shaadhi mein koi interest nahi ta" said Nandini sobbing at each word.

"Kya...........kya keh rahi ho tum Nandu. Hosh main to hona tum? Tumhari shaadhi hone ke bad your telling now that your not interested in the marriage, have you gone mad" shouted Navya on the top of her voice.

"What can I do Navya, no one was ready to even ask my choice if I was interested in this marriage or not" said Nandini wiping her tears.

"And don't you know that your brothers wouldn't have let this happen if you would have said just one word against this, don't you know about Abhi and Cabir more yourself" said Navya anger filled in her voice.

"What can I do Navya both were happy with this whole marriage thing" said Nandini but Navya cut her in between.

"Kya mom dad ko pata hain iske bare mein" asked Navya but she didn't get any reply which made Navya have some doubts on her friend.

"Nandini Murthy ab tum hume sach sach bataoge ki hua kya ta" said Navya in a serious tone and Nandini knew that she can't escape from her friends questions.

With that Nandini told every single thing which happened in her life, from Maddy's love to Manik's first meet, from how her parents blocked her at Delhi to her father's serious condition, from her no to yes for the marriage.

All this whole Navya wad listening to all this very silently. She was analysing each and every incident told by her friend. She didnt know why mom dad did this to Nandini, when they won't stop themselves from fulfilling all her wish.

Navya knew very well that Raman couldn't have an heart attack cause he was perfectly healthy according to her check up. Yes Navya was a doctor and she once did Ishita and Raman's master check up from which she got to know that they both were hale and healthy.

"Why would dad do like this, this fake heart attack. What must be the reason behind this" thought Navya as Nandini finished her sad story and was crying badly.

"Nandini listen to me clearly does Manik bhai know about this 'thing'" asked Navya with fear in her voice. She knew that Manik loves Nandini to no extent and he would be broken to know this. But what she heard next shocked her to the core.

"Manik knows about this. I told him now only and he also said that he is also not interested in this marriage and that Uncle forced him to marry me" said Nandini while sniffing her nose.

"What the hell.............bhai aisa kyun kehege Nandini se" thought Navya. Poor soul was getting confused with all peoples decision. She was just illiterally pulling her hair from her head.