~35~Ignorance~

Warning:- I am not promoting any stuff that you are about to read at the end. All of the stuff written is purely for fictional reasons only.

Lot of swearing present at the end with mature content too. Beware................

*Not sprinkling, but throwing holy water on all of you*
*Swirls around and throws the water on myself too*

-------------------------------------
Nandini went in search of Manik and found him sitting in the hall watching the TV, with his legs placed on the coffee table in front of him. She then went and sat next to him and Manik didn't even look at her. Manik kept on changing channels on the TV. "Manik.........." Nandini called him but he didn't even turn to look at her. "Manik, please listen to me" she said but what she received was Manik raising his remote and increasing the volume of the channel. Nandini raised her hands to close her ears not able to handle the loud noise. "Manik.............please give me a chance to explain.........." but Manik again changed to another channel and raised the volume. Nandini looked at Manik and then at the TV and then stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

When Nandini left Manik he threw the remote on the couch and rubbed his temple. "Am I doing the correct thing right now?" was the only thought running in his mind. When Manik comes out of the closet, he thought he will find Nandini there and maybe have a few words with her to clear the air but when he heard the tap running in the washroom, it hurt him more. "Is she trying to remove my touch from her body, Did my touch really repulse her that much?" he thought looking at the washroom door. He then quickly came out of his room and went towards Dhruv's room to have a talk with him and clear his mind. Halfway through his destination he stopped "I shouldn't disturb Dhruv with my problems. He needs to now concentrate on his child and Alya more now" he thought and shook his head and made his way towards the hall. He sat down on the couch and turned on the TV to divert his mind. When Nandini went to the kitchen, Manik wanted to grab her hand and sit with her and clear his doubts. But his heart was broken and now his mind was scolding him not to go behind her.

"You idiot Malhotra, don't go behind her like a lost puppy. She pushed you, right when you told her your love. She doesn't deserve you" scolded his brain. But even though his heart was hurt and broken it still didn't stop in believing that Nandini was his..............and only his.

"What do I do to talk with him" Nandini told to no one in particular and paced around the kitchen. Both Navya and Alya had went to their rooms when they had finished preparing the breakfast. An idea struck her brain and she went to the kitchen to execute her plan. Manik was seated at the couch and his legs were shaking. He wanted to go and talk to her but he didn't too. He was sitting their biting his nails when someone placed their hand on his shoulder. "Manik, why are you sitting here. Come let's have breakfast" said the voice and Manik turned to see Cabir behind him. Manik just smiled at him and both of them went to sit on the dining table. Following them, the rest also reached the dining table and took their places.

Everyone started to have their breakfast. Nandini was giving each of them their preferred breakfast and she gave Manik at the last. When Manik looked at his breakfast he found that there was a smile drawn with ketchup on his sandwich. He then looked around to find that all were busy in eating their breakfast and he found Nandini holding her ears in a cute way and she was mouthing sorry to him. His heart wanted to melt right way at the sight but his mind shouted back a big NO. He then closed his eyes and picked up the top part of the bread and turned it around and placed it back on the sandwich. Seeing Manik ignoring her and also rejecting her sorry Nandhini bent her head down. Manik didn't want to hurt Nandini with his actions but he couldn't accept her apology. He just wanted to gobble her when she apologized to him with her cute pout and puffed up cheeks. But he controlled himself and turned down her sorry.