~23~Take A Break~

"Ab hum kya karenge" asked Nandini sitting on the road next to Manik her back hitting the car door.

"Hum............hum yahan popcorn lekar tumhara vo favorite show dekenge" Manik said making a poker face. He was totally frustrated with her act of ignoring him.

"Arey dikta nahi hain kya tumhe............... gadi karab hogayi so we have to wait until someone comes to help us" shouted Manik with an annoyed face.

"Listen Mr.Manik Malhotra main uthni bhi stupid nahi hoon okay..........." said Nandini and turned her face to the other side.

"Gohd......." muttered Manik under his breath and slapped his hand on his forehead.

"Hume naa bhaiyu ko call karna chahiye" said Nandini and was about to take her mobile when suddenly Manik snatched the mobile from her hand.

"Are you mad.........if you call them then they will come back for us stopping their fun.........and I don't want my family to loose their happiness from this trip" he said with a stern voice and Nandini also sighed thinking he was right.

Manik tried his best to repair the car from the damages which it had faced, actually created by his friends, but he couldn't solve it. So as a result both of them decided to wait for their saviour.

It was becoming dark but there was no soul to help these two. Maybe God was also helping their friends in solving the fight between Manik and Nandini.

Nandini was getting scared and worried thinking what will happen next. She was feeling tired and sleepy too. She rested her head on the car door and her heavy eye lids started to close.

Unknowingly her head fell down on Manik's shoulder when her eyes were completely shut and she was in deep sleep.

Manik looked at her tired face and he slowly moved away the fringe of hair that was kissing her cheeks to have a better view of her face.

He was rubbing circles in her cheek with his thumb when suddenly Nandini brought her hand to her cheek as a reflex action thinking something was annoying her and tried to scratch it way.

Manik saw her cutely scrunching her face and scratching on her cheek and then she again went into sleep on his shoulders. He smiled seeing her cute acts and he also rested his head on top of her head and went into deep sleep.

After some time Nandini was the first one to wake up from her sleep. She tried to move her head but felt something heavy on top of her.

When she moved away Manik's head fell to her shoulder. She saw that he was sleeping peacefully with a smile kept on his face.

Nandini knew that she as started to feel something different towards him but she never knew what it was. She was such a confused soul.

"You know it's bad manners to stare at someone while they are sleeping" said Manik with still closed eyes which brought Nandini from her staring session.

"I was not staring at you" she said and turned her face away to not able meet his eyes. "Achcha, then what was that you were doing five minutes ago" he asked looking at her face from her shoulder resting his chin on her shoulder.

Nandini could feel Manik's hot breath on her skin. It was giving her a tantalizing feel. She didn't know what to say or do. Her breathing got ragged due to their close proximity and she was taking deep breaths through her mouth.

Manik who was waiting for her reply felt the deep rise and fall of her chest. He could see that she was having troubles to take breaths with him being so close. Her lips which were parted for breathing drove his sanity away.