~32~Game of Seduction~

Warning:- Mature content ahead, if any of you are uncomfortable don't proceed further.

*Sprinkling holy water on all of you*
*Swirls around and sprinkles the water on myself too*

-------------------------------------

"So tell us Nandini what do you think about Manik" asked Alya, who was sitting on the bed facing Nandini, with a smile on her face as she took the small smiley pillow and kept it on her lap. On hearing this question Nandini say frozen in her place, next to Alya. Navya who was sitting on the couch was also looking at Nandini expecting her to tell her feelings and Mukthi who was sitting in between the bed and couch on the bean bag also looked curiously at her Bhabhi.

All the girls where in Nandini and Manik's room, having their girls night, much to the dismay of the boys who are present in the hall. For this 'girls night' to happen there was a very big chaos in the house. The boys were very reluctant to let the girls spend their own time, all the guys wanted to spend it with their pairs.

"No means, no. It's not fair yaar Alya if only you girls spend the time with each other" said Cabir keeping his hands on his hip. "Cabir is right Alya. All of us have come here to spend time with each other and now only Manik and Nandini have also reached, so we should all be together" said Dhruv trying to manfoy Alya by taking her in his arms but Alya knowing his truck very well took a step away and glared at him.

"I know your trick very well, so don't even try to trick me Mr.Vedhant" thought Alya while glaring at him seeing which Dhruv gulped his saliva. "Dhruv dude, don't be a spoilsport. If we girls spend some time then that means you boys also get your own time, right" said Mukthi in a dub tone shrugging her shoulders. "No ways, I can't let my innocent sister be with a devil like you" said Abhi in the same dug tone.

"You..........." Mukthi was about to pounce on him but was stopped by Nandini. "Bhaiyu, stop it. And Bhai please..............maanjao naa" pleaded Nandini giving her best puppy dog eyes. "No, never" and now it was Manik, who shouted. "Bhai, not you too. You already had your share of honeymoon, so now it's family moon. So please...............maanjao" pleaded Navya with her hands joined in a pleading way. But still Manik shook his head.

The Alya, Mukthi and Navya knew that if somehow Manik agrees to their plan then he would somehow make the boys agree so with that Mukthi winked at the three and Navya dragged Nandini along with them. Now the boys were worried, knowing the girls very well they knew that they will go to any extent to execute their plan. "Aadmi log, we have to be careful now. They may try to woodland us into accepting the plan but we should not succumb to their wishes" said Cabir in a way as a politician speaks to his members. "Mujhe to koi problem nahi hain" said Abhi but he was immediately cut off by Dhruv "Don't worry your sister is enough to do that." With this the boys made up their mind that they won't fall into the above said trap, but what about the heart.

"Girls, we need to make the boys, accept our demands" said Alya in a serious tone. "And the only way to do this, is to seduce them" she continued. "What............." shouted Nandini. She was not ready to do this and another thing is she as never seduced a man, ever. "Bhabhi, why the worry. Aapko ye karna hoga, please" said Mukthi. "Haan Nandu, this is the only way to achieve our wish" supported Navya. "But...........But I............" she stammered to say the words out loud. She didn't want to make a fun of herself. "Okay fine, I will try my best. But then who will convince Bhaiyu" she asked. And with that every head turned towards Mukthi. "No freaking way, would I go and seduce that shit head" she shouted. "Mukthi yaar, we have no other option, you are the only one left out. Okay, you don't have to seduce him or anything, just get him to accept to our wishes" said Alya in a sad voice. "Mukthi, please you can do that right. You are a 'yo' girl" said Navya doing the 'yo' style.