~36~Proposal Date~

"That's it"

"Hey............what do you mean by 'That's it', this is a big thing dude"

"Cabir, like seriously. For this small issue you dragged the both of us here like that"

"Manik............." shouted Nandini clearly taken a back with Manik's words.

"Dekh liya Manik baba, dekh li apki dosthi" cried Cabir as he wiped off imaginary tears from the corner of his eyes.

"But why did you call only us and not the others" asked Manik crossing his arms on his chest and gave narrow look at his friend. "This guy as the nerve to expect help from me after spoiling my romance......huh" thought Manik glaring at him.

"Dekh Bhai Manik Malhotra, I can't call Dhruv as he needs to take care of Alya who is 'pregnant'" said Cabir air quoting the last word and Manik nodded his head in understanding. "Agar Mukthi aur Abhi ko bulaunga tho they will be fighting the whole time which will become extra work for me to handle them" said Cabir and threw his hands in the air to show more emphasis that 'there you have your answer'.

"I seriously doubt that" murmured Manik under his breath who had just some time back witnessed his sister blushing at Abhi. Cabir who was across from the both of them was not able to hear what Manik said but Nandini who was sitting on the couch nearby Manik who was standing behind it heard his murmur. "Did you say something Manik" asked Nandini but Manik nodded in a no.

"Don't worry Cabir Bhai, we will help you. My brother and my best friend are finally going to get married" squealed Nandini. "But what about your parents and her's" asked Manik to Cabir. "They all have already discussing things with each other. They called me and told to inform you all...........but before that I wanted to ask Navya" Cabir said rubbing the back of his neck.

"So my best friend is all shy to propose to his girl, isn't he"

"Shut up Manik"

"What yaar Nandini, chances like these happen once in a million years................where I get to tease Cabir"

"Haan haan, hava mein udna bandh kar aur ab meri madhath kar" said Cabir. "Bhai have you got the ring" asked Nandini getting into her work to help her brother. "Don't worry about that Nandini, our Mr.New Romeo is always carrying the dream ring with which he will propose to Navya" said Manik and pointed his thumb towards Cabir. "Awww Bhai you are so romantic" said Nandini to which Cabir blushed a little and Manik was glaring at Nandini for calling someone else romantic.

"Okay, enough of talking we will take care of everything you just take care of the others" said Nandini and Cabir nodded his head but all the three of them didn't expect the voice of another person to be heard.

"Why should he take care of the others"

"Voh........voh.............Navya"

"Yes Nandini, what is happening here" asked Navya crossing her arms.  She found the three of them talking on her way to the kitchen. When she neared them she just heard the last part of what Nandini had said. "Voh Navya me and Nandini are going on a date, so we were just asking Cabir to help us out in taking care of the others" said Manik.

Nandini looked at Manik with shocked eyes, she had clearly not expected this answer from him. "Isse kethe hain mauke pe chauka marna, mere dosthon.............hum sabko The Great Manik Malhotra se iske bare mein siikna chahiye" thought Cabir with a smug look on his face. "Wow Bhai, I am so happy. Don't worry about the others, I and Cabir both will take care of them and we will also keep them distracted" said Navya jumping up and down in glee and she winked at the last part.