~34~Aftermath~

Warning:- Mature content ahead, if any of you are uncomfortable don't proceed further.

*Sprinkling holy water on all of you*
*Swirls around and sprinkles the water on myself too*

*Giving a cookie to who and all liked it till now**evil smirk on face*

-------------------------------------

Mornings, mornings are said to be the bringers of a new beginning, maybe that was what it was bringing to this family of friends. As the rays of sunshine hit their faces the first one to wake up was Manik. He squeezed his eyes and tried to open them up. Looking at the surroundings of his room he felt a person in his arms and thinking it as to be Nandini and looked down with a smile on his face, but that smile turned into a horrific scream when he looked at the person in his arms.

Cabir.........................

"Cabir, what the hell are you doing in my room and in my bed" he said and pushed him off him. That's when he noticed all the boys in his room. Then he squeezed his eyes when it hit with the memories of the night before. The boys getting drunk in the hall, but how did they all reach here then? "What am I doing in your room Manik" asked Dhruv as he looked at his surroundings. "We were drinking in the hall right, then how did we all reach your room?" Abhi questioned what was running on his mind.

"Mera sar dukh raha hain" moaned Cabir in pain holding his head. At that exact moment there was a knock on the door like someone was waiting behind the door for these exact words to be heard. "Here Bhai have this" said Nandini giving him a tray which had four glass full of lemon juice. "And Dhruv I didn't expect this from you. Manik aur Cabir ke bare mein to pata hain mujhe but..........." said Alya and shook her head showing her disappointment. "Baby............." moaned Dhruv but he put his head down taking the glass of lemon juice given to him. "Does anyone remember anything" asked Mukthi looking at all of them. But their confused and strained faces were straight give away to the fact that no one remembered anything.

"Wait I can remember something" said Dhruv and then he squeezed his eyes trying to get a clear image as to what might have happened "We were having our drink.................Cabir was making fun of the gossips you girls do" he said and all the girls turned to glare at Cabir. "Arey yaar Dhruv, vo mujhe bhi yaad hain. Tell us something which we don't remember and which won't get me in trouble" he hissed to him.

"Haan I remember, this idiot Cabir wanted to play a game if hide and seek" said Manik and hit Cabir on the back.

"Arey yaar, now stop blaming me and come to the point"

"After that we somehow landed in this room" Abhi said and looked at all. All the girls were waiting for the boys to tell something so that they can continue with their plan. "And then Alya told something, which made me faint" Abhi said and all looked at him. Alya blushed a little remembering it but the most shocked was Dhruv.

"What could have she told him that he fainted" was the only thought running in his mind and he was looking burning within. "Yeah, I remember...............something about.............pregnancy..................yeah.................she said she is pregnant" said Abhi which made Dhruv to look at him in shock. "Why would she tell to him that she is pregnant" he again burned and glared at Abhi. "Congrats Alya" said Manik as he hugged her. But Dhruv jumped on Abhi and hit him. "Dhruv why are you hitting me mahn" said Abhi wiping the corner of his lips. "What did you do that she fainted.............you fool" shouted Dhruv and tried to hit him but Abhi ducked down missing the hit.