~9~Abbe Ooye Manik Malhotra~

After breaking the hug Manik was looking at Dhruv with eyes full of happiness.

"Don't you think Abhi and Cabir will know about her love for someone else" asked Manik with confusion in his voice.

"I don't think so, if they knew about it, then they would have surely done that one thing which gives happiness to Nandini only and not force her into this marriage" said Dhruv looking straight at the road in front of him.

"Don't you remember that day when you confessed your feeling to Fab5 along with Abhi and Navya. They both were the most happiest among all of us" said Dhruv remembering that day.

"Yeah! How could I forget that day, you all illiterally killed me with those sponge balls" said Manik chuckling thinking about that day.

"Hey you deserved that hit.......okay!" Dhruv said in his justification.

FLASHBACK

After the flight travelling with Nandini was over, Manik at once reached India in his next flight and Nandini went to Australia.

On reaching India, Manik was taken to Malhotra Mansion by his driver. Manik went to his room and was looking at a picture of Nandini in his mobile.

His parents and Mukthi thought that he would be tried and needed some rest and so they gave him space, but here Manik was dreaming about a girl in his room.

"I need to talk to Mom and Dad about her and I know they will surely like her just like I do" a thought Manik and he dosed off in his bed.

The next day morning, Manik woke up late but all his family members were waiting for him at the breakfast table.

As soon as Manik got ready he came running down to meet his family. "Good morning Mom, Dad" he said "Good morning Mukthi" he said giving her slight kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning" all three of them said together and all made themselves comfortable for their most awaited family breakfast.

All of them were eating silently but one should among them was confused as to how he his going to tell his feelings to his parents.

"Mom Dad, I need to tell you something" said Manik breaking the silence that prevailed in the table.

"Sure Manik, you don't have to hesitate to tell us anything" said Nyonika sensing his lack in confidence to tell his thoughts.

Mother's are always like that only, they easily guess what her child wants to tell and she will always be by their aide to provide them the need comfort.

Manik took a long breathe and told "I am in love with a girl." As soon as Manik said those words his whole family was shocked would be an understatement.

"Bhai, are you serious. You live someone and no one from Fab5 knows about this" said Mukthi with anger in her voice.

She was angry at her bhai cause according to the pact of their friendship Fab5 should never ever hide anything from each other. But here her bhai hid this thing from all of his friends.

"I am going to tell this to others" said Mukthi pushing the plate away from her and left the table with anger in her eyes.

"Mukthi listen to me once" Manik tried to stop her. "Mukthi beta you can't get up from the table like this" said Raj in a stern voice.

"Sorry Dad, but I couldn't stop myself from doing this. Bhai has betrayed Fab5 and no one as the right to do this........not even a member of Fab5" said Mukthi and left to her room glaring at bhai for one last time.