~7~The Bitter Truth~

"I also did this marriage under compulsion" Manik said with a blank face and heavy heart.

On hearing it Nandini immediately looked at him with a shocked face, seeing her shocked face he thought to proceed with the LIE he just now created.

"Yes Nandini, my father only wanted.........wanted me.......to marry you" said Manik with a stammering voice.

When he couldn't even say these words properly then how the hell will he keep up with the lie........!!!!!

"You could have said a NO right, when you were asked for" asked Nandini thinking all this was a little bit confusing to her stupid brain.

"I told you right, I was forced. GENIUS" he told with fire, cause his heart was bleeding very badly.

If he stays with her even for a minute more, then you can just say he may tell or even worse do something which they both may regret later.

"Just listen okay, your were also compelled and I was too. So let's just act like couples in front of the world" said Manik with no idea of where this idiotic lie of his leading too.

Nandini didn't know what to tell him. She has already taken an impulsive decision which had brought her to this place, now she didn't want to make another impulsive decision, which God knows where will it take her too.

So too avoid his question she just didn't answer him anything and adjusted her dress on the bed making herself comfortable and laid on the bed, to sleep off and too avoid him.

Manik was totally frustrated, first she breaks his heart, second she had the audacity to ignore him and third she wants to sleep disrupting his sleep.........huh........!!!!

"This girl I tell you.........she just makes me crazy..........." thought Manik as he pushed the vase that was on the nearby table and made his way towards the door with sigh.

As soon as the vase fell Nandini shut her eyes tight not wanting to look at the monster which she had just awakened. She knew very well about Manik from her brothers. So she knew very well her ignorance will awaken the monster inside him.

With the loud thud of the shutting of the door, Nandini flinched on the bed and tears made their way from her eyes.

She didnt know why these unfaithful tears made their way from her eyes, each and every time just when she didn't want them to show their traces.

As she was crying like this her phone started to ring. "Who would call me that too at this point of time, when all know that I will be with my husband in-the-so-called SHUHAGRAT of mine" thought Nandini picking up her mobile to see who it is.

As soon as she saw the caller id relief filled her heart, cause now she can let out the pain in her heart to someone whom she knew would never let her down or her secret out.

"Navya..........."

Manik made way out of the mansion to get some peace of mind, he just didn't want to see anyone till his anger calms down.

Manik had the feelings of anger, rage, frustration, hatred, sadness and loneliness. He just wanted to cry his heart out. And that's what he just did..............

Main toh jiya na mara
Hai ve das main ki kara

He was walking aimlessly and all of a sudden stopped at a point and fell on his knees and his face was devoid of any motion.

Dil jude bina hi tut gaye
Hath mile bina hi chhut gaye
Ki likhe ne lekh kismet ne
Baar baar rod akhiyan tainu jo na vekh sakiyan
Khole aaye aaj kudrat ne
Kataan main ki ve din teri soth tere bin
Main toh jiya na mara