~37~From Love To Betrayal~

Love

The most wonderful feeling everyone craves to feel it once at least in their life. Be it love from your parents, siblings, friends or from your other half.

Seeing the love between Cabir and Navya, Nandini was in dilemma. "My love for Maddy is not as visible as their love" she thought as Manik drove their car to the mansion. Since all the others had arrived in their own cars, Manik and Nandini were the only ones in their car. Both of them were silent after the beautiful event that happened.

Though it was Cabir proposing to Navya, but they too had their own moment. When Cabir was on his one knee Nandini had held on Manik's hand unknowingly when she saw the happiness in Navya's eyes. Manik also gave her hand a light reassuring squeeze when Cabir said those words. There were slight tears in Nandini's eyes and without her knowledge she looked at Manik from the corner of her eyes. She saw Manik looking at the happening in front of them with a smile. A feeling of warmth spread through her heart. It was beating at an undefinable rate. It felt so right holding his hand for her.

Manik's feelings were also no less. He knew from the very beginning that Nandini was the one made for him. But her past, where she thinks she is in love with Maddy might have slightly deterred his belief. But with the progress they were making these days his belief was becoming even more stronger than it was before. Now only Nandini had to realize her feelings and everything will be fine, that what he had thought.

On reaching the mansion both of them moved towards their room, no one ready to speak anything to the other. The moment they had, was like it was the both of them in place of Navya and Cabir. So neither one of them was ready to speak their mind out. With that both of them retired to the bed, but both their thoughts were only about the other.

Next day morning all of them had settled in the hall was waiting from the couple of the hour, Cabir and Navya. "Hey girls, we are going shopping" shouted Navya as she came down the stairs. Like all normal girls who had just been proposed by their love for marriage, Navya too had a sweet glow on her face. Nandini smiled looking at Navya, but Alya made some quick decisions and said "Even I also need to do some shopping."

"But baby, you went recently only right. And you also need to take rest" said Dhruv the ever caring husband. "Please Dhruv, I want to shop for the baby" she said and made some puppy eyes to which Dhruv immediately melted and he also wanted to shop for his baby with his wife. "Okay then, we will go shopping after breakfast" he said and kissed her forehead but Alya creased her eyebrows thinking of something to stop him. "No Dhruv, I want it to be a surprise for you. So only we girls will go for shopping" she said.

At first Dhruv was not ready to say an yes to her request but after repeated persuasions he said an yes. All the girls were ecstatic for their girls time in shopping. So all of them got ready and went to the car, with Mukthi driving the car and Navya sitting in the passenger seat and Nandini and Alya at the back seats. Alya was fidgeting in her seat and Nandini seamed to have noticed her squirming. "What is it Alya, are you uncomfortable? Do you wanna stop the car" asked Nandini and all the girls looked at Alya. Alya shook her head in no and said "I am just excited for the shopping." Navya and Mukthi seemed to buy the excuse but Nandini didn't, she chooses some kind of hesitation in her eyes. But Nandini shrugged those thoughts thinking that she must be reading too much between the lines.

As soon as the girls reached the mall, Alya took out her mobile and was texting to someone. "What happened Alya, whom are you texting too?" asked Mukthi seeing Alya moving slowly behind them with the mobile in hand. "Huh.........um.............to Dhruv, yeah he told to text me on reaching the mall" she said and Mukthi just shook her head. But as soon as Mukthi turned around Alya let out a sigh of breath. The girls moved to a store in the mall and we're looking at some dress. Alya just took out one dress and tried it and brought it immediately. The three girls were shocked, cause this was so-unlike Alya. She would take atleast 3 hours before selecting a dress. But they shrugged it off and continued with their work. Nandini had also brought some dress for herself thinking if Manik would like her in it.