~19~ Madhyam Singhania~

"Hamare bina, yese parties adhoori hoti hain" said a voice in the back ground and everyone was searching for the owner of the voice.

All the people looked here and there when suddenly a scream caught their attention to turn towards Nandini.

"Shahrukh.........." screamed Nandini jumping up down in her place and was looking in a direction. All the people present turned to look at the same direction and were shocked.

Cause in front of the was standing The King Khan of Bollywood, Sharukh Khan. He then waved his hand to everyone and then did the salaam in his style and some girls in the guest fainted looking at him.

He then extended his hand to the side and someone from the back took hold of his hand. It was Kajol and Shahrukh kissed her hand and walked her down the stage to the star couple.

"Hii Manik" said Kajol and Manik just smiled at her and hugged her. "Thank you Shahrukh sir and Kajol ma'am for coming today. It's a pleasure having you here" said Manik moving away from the hug.

"So Manik, won't you introduce us to your wife" asked Shahrukh and Manik smiled and turned towards a stunned Nandini.

"Sir ma'am, this is my wife Nandini" Manik said pulling Nandini from her shock. "Hey senorita, you sure are very pretty" Shahrukh said in his all time flirty tone and Nandini grinned wide. "Shahrukh......." she shouted again and hugged him.

Shahrukh smiled and patted her back. "I am a huge fan of yours sir" said Nandini and smiled widely at him. "It's a great honor for me senorita" he said a bend a little in courtesy.

"Hey Shahrukh man, it's was our plan to make the entry together right. Then how can you come with her" said Salman Khan coming from behind.

"Maine isse kaha tha, par issne manaa kiya tha" said Shahrukh pointing at Kajol. "Abbey duffer, your were the begging to me to make an entry with you. Now your turning the tables......huh.........I am going from here" said Kajol and walked out from there.

"Challi gayi naa naraz hokar, actually tera problem kiya hain bhai, you could have come with someone else right" said Shahrukh in an annoyed tone.

"I came with someone else only. Just wanted to spoil your fun, what are friends for then" replied Salman and winked at him. Shahrukh just shook his head and shouted moving from there "Kajol, uski bat mat sunna, I am your friend right."

"Hi Manik Hi Nandini" said Sonam Kapoor who came and stood beside Salman. "So this is your date Salu bhai" said Manik and nodded at Salman.

"Yeah Manik, and happy married life to you two. Have a wonderful life ahead" he said and shook hands with both of them.

"Same from my side also" said Sonam grinning at them. With that both of them moved from there to meet the others.

"So Shahrukh is your favourite" asked Manik leaning down whispering to Nandini. "Yes, he is the best" she said smiling widely at Manik in reply.

"Arey bhai, Shaadhi pe bhi invite nahi kiya aur reception par bhi nahi" said a voice and Nandini was looking here and there searching for the owner of the voice but Manik was just shaking his head.

"Kaha ho kameene bahr nikal" shouted Manik and emerged out from a pillar, Neil Khanna, Manik's friend from college.

"Bhai bhabhiji ke samne to mera insult mat kar" he said and hugged Manik. "Long time no see bro" said Manik happily smiling and patting his back.