~33~Drunken Disaster~

Warning:- Small amount of mature content ahead, if any of you are uncomfortable don't proceed further.

*Sprinkling holy water on all of you*
*Swirls around and sprinkles the water on myself too*

"This is the second time in a row"

-------------------------------------

"Nandini you still haven't answered my question" questioned Alya again which brought Nandini from her thinking. "Huh................" exclaimed Nandini to which Alya again asked her "What do you think about Manik and how much do you like Manik" she asked and looked at her.

"Manik....................he is the most sweetest and purest souls you could ever find. He can and will do anything for his loved ones and won't let them alone at any point of time" she started to say and everyone was giving her their undivided attention. They wanted to hear Nandini tell them about Manik. They wanted to hear, what she thought of him. And mahn they were happy to hear her say these about their friend/brother.

"His heart is the purest thing you could ever find. He won't fear to give his life for his loved ones and also if needed take life too" said Nandini. While she was saying all this there was a smile on her face and she had started to imagine Manik in front of her eyes. His smile, his smirk and the twinkle in his eyes when they met her. Yes, she has seen them twinkle but thought for time that it was light which made it look like that. But deep within her heart, she knew she was wrong.

She then thought about the seduction which transpired between them. She couldn't believe that she was able to do all that. She chickened out at first, but the teasing glint in his eyes made her more firm on her decision. It was like he knew the ways her mind ran.

"Manik, tab se main dekh raha hoon your silent for a long time" asked Dhruv and Manik shook his head to avoid the topic. He was thinking about his time with his wife and smiling at her attempt to seduce him and boy he was goner. The minute she stepped out of the washroom with that shorts that barely covered her ass and the shirt tied right below her breasts and the top button was left open leaving nothing to imagination.

She then walked the sultry walk, placing one leg in front of the other. Firstly her toes touching the ground and then her heel. Manik was sitting on the chair in front of his work desk and was reading his work file when he heard the door open. He looked up to see the shocking scene of his life, but he was wise enough to cover his shock and looked like he didn't care. Seeing this she huffed and started to twirl her hair strand. She then walked to him and slightly rested her back on the table and twirled her hair again biting her lower lip. Manik was surely affected by her gestures but he acted as if it didn't. "Manik look at me naa" said Nandini in a whinny tone and Manik just looked up for a second and then kept his gaze on the file. "What is it Nandini?" he asked her to which she remained silent.

It was really very difficult for Manik to stop his hands from reaching her hips and slamming her against the table. "Manik don't you want to talk with me" asked Nandini in a seductive tone. "I have work Nandini, we can talk later okay" he said and took a pen from the table. But while doing so his hand brushed against her waist to which she shivered slightly.

F**k, Manik cursed under his breath which didn't get unnoticed by Nandini. That was when she understood that Manik was acting to avoid her. She then smirked and thought.

Two can play the game, baby.........

She then forcefully took the file from his hand and kept it on the table. "What the..........." Manik shouted but he was silenced by her finger on his lips. "You are talking a lot today" she said in a husky voice. Nandini then sat on his lap and circled her hands at the back of his neck. Manik was all the while looking into her eyes to find if she is getting uncomfortable with her move. But the answer was negative cause even Nandini knew that Manik won't behave like that.