~11~Truth Hurts(Part B)~

Manik was shocked as to how he found out so he asked "Yes Appa, but how did you find out that she told me?"

"Manik I am father, I know my daughter very well and from the look on your face I can clearly say that you are not happy with what Nandini has told you, am I right beta" Raman asked and Manik just nodded not finding appropriate words to answer him.

"And now you must be wondering why I did this right" asked Raman again which was replied by a nod from Manik.

"Before we talk about this, let's go to my study so that Nandu or Ishu won't hear our talk" Raman said placing his palm on his knees and getting up from the couch.

Manik followed is gesture and the very next second both Raman and Manik were in his study room.

Both of them sat there in a comfortable silence for a good two seconds before Raman broke the silence.

"What can I say Manik, that I am very selfish father" he said. Manik snapped his head towards Raman not able to understand what he exactly meant by his words.

"I am so selfish that I want my jaan, my only daughter to be happy and nothing else" he said.

Manik looked into Raman's eyes and found out that his eye's held only love and fully love and care for his daughter.

"When you will become a father you will get to know this feeling son, being a father makes you do crazy things for your family's happiness" Raman said with an affectionate smile on his face.

Manik was dumbstruck at his place. He did know how to react to this situation at this particular instant of time.

"Then why Appa did you do this to Nandini, her happiness was in someone else then you should have made it come true not forcing her into a marriage which she is not even interested in" Manik said with hurt in his eyes.

Raman knew what Manik meant by his words. It pained alot in Manik's heart to utter these words that he didn't even look in Raman's eyes.

Raman at the very instant knew that Manik is and will always be the best decision he did for his daughter. Cause even though it pained him to tell this out, he first thought about his princess only and not about himself or his hurt.

"Cause Manik, Nandini is getting herself into hell. The guy whom Nandini loves or let's say whom she thinks she loves from here heart is not a good person..........." on hearing these words from Raman Manik was shocked would be an understatement.

"You maybe thinking that I didn't know that she loved someone until she told me............then your wrong cause I knew it a long time before itself" Raman said and made his way to his study table.

"When Nandini was in London she first met that guy and she thought him to be a good person cause he saved her from seniors ragging" said Raman taking a picture of a smiling Nandini from his table and looking at it with some unknown emotion which Manik couldn't understand.

"Manik, Nandini may look like a fully grown up women and she also behaves like one too..........but deep down there is still this kid Nandini inside her heart. She believes everything and everyone so easily that it made me want to protect her more" he said still smiling at the picture of his princess.

Manik knew that Nandini was made up of both a matured women and immature kid. She can be a matured women in situation were it needs and will become a kid to people whom she can trust.

"So without her knowledge I arranged one of my best detectives to always follow Nandini in London for her safety, but when I got to know about this I made him search information about the boy" said Raman and placed the picture back on the table and turned to Manik.