~14~Manik.....!!!~

As Nandini left the room Manik started to wake up. He moved his hands on the bed in the hope that Nandini was by his side. But when his hand met the cold surface of the bed he woke up in a jolt.

He took a look around the room and ran his hand through his hair and sighed loudly thinking again Nandini left the bed before he could wake up. This has been the regular habit. Nandini would always wake up before him and would be out of the room.

"Aaj main tumhe nahi chodunga Nandini, bahuth bagaaya tumne mujhe is das din mein" thought Manik with his both his hands resting on his side.

"What do you think Nandini, that I don't know your plans of taking revenge on me..........all your plans" he thought and a devilish smirk came on his lips.

"I knew very well about your evil plans to make me suffer ans I also thought to give you some happiness but what happened, your Aiyappa is also by my side, he made all the plans fail" he thought and let out a chuckle.

"Today is Diwali with this I will put an end to all your cute cute plans" he thought and laughed on his thoughts.

"Gohd........all the plans were so funny and the best one was the roller skate one, that's was the first time she kissed me on the cheek" thinking that Manik placed his hand on his cheek to feel it again.

"Whatever said and done Nandini, I know very well that you will show your naughty side only to your loved ones and now I am very happy that unknowingly hi sahi tumne mujhe apne dil mein jagah dedi" thought Manik and was smiling to himself.

"Kya bhai, har vakth aap, apne aap mein hasthe rahethe ho. Mujhe lagtha hain aapko mental hospital mein ek bed book karni padegi. Kya kehthe ho aap Cabir se kehekar ek booking karadein" said Mukthi.

Manik turned to his right to find his sister lying on his bed with her elbows poore in front and her face resting on her palm. Manik took the nearby pillow and threw it on her but she escaped the throw.

"Mukthi what are you doing here" asked Manik standing up from the bed pulling his vest down to adjust himself.

"I came here to wish you" with that Mukthi went towards Manik and hugged him "Happy Diwali bhai" she said with a smile.

"Happy Diwali to you too mera bachcha" said Manik patting her back. "And how did the miracle of Mukthi Malhotra waking up before me happen" asked Manik pulling away from the hug.

"Don't ask bhai, it's all because of your darling Mom. She woke me up saying it's festival and I should wake up early" said Mukthi with an annoyed face.

"Achcha jab tujhe force kare to Mom 'mere Mom' nahi to Mom 'tumhare sweety' nahi" Manik said with a smile knowing about her anger very well, just like him.

"Okay okay, leave that a side, now go and get ready or else Mom will scold you and haan today is your first diwali after marriage so we all have been called to Murthy House at the evening for celebrating Diwali there" Mukthi said pushing Manik to the washroom.

"Arey let me take my dress first, but tell me from when did this care come for your bhai" he asked her from looking over his shoulder. Mukthi didn't let him go to the closet also straight away pushed him and closed the door on his face.

"Arey Mukthi my clothes" shouted Manik from inside. "Bhai you first bath and haan it was bhabhi who told me to check up on you, okay" said Mukthi and went out of the room.

Manik smiled and went to have hia bath as per his wife's order. After finishing his bath he came out and saw that his dress was already kept on the bed for him. He just shook his head and wore the dress that was kept.