Chapter one

Hey guys this is my first book, so it probably won't be to good but I tried my best and here's the first chapter!!

Preview:
I never thought one simple tweet to one of the members of One Direction would change my life but it did. How am I different to all the other fans tweeting them everyday? How was I the lucky one?

Chapter One:

I was sitting on the sofa listening to my favourite band in the whole worlds newish album midnight memories by One Direction if you hadn't already guessed. There album is just amazing, most people love the big songs but I love the songs like something great and right now. I don't know why I love these type of songs so much I guess it just makes me feel special.

I absolutely love One Direction and I'm around the same age as them. I don't really have a favourite but I guess I kinda have a bit of a hot spot for Niall. I think I've loved him a tiny bit more from the beginning when they were on X factor, it's hard to think that was like four years ago. Yeah you guessed it I'm not just one of those girls who started to like Niall when he started to work out, I've loved him ever since the beginning. I pulled out my iPhone and started scrolling through twitter since I had nothing better to do as I was home alone for the rest of the week.

You see my parents went away for some time alone (no doubt what they will be doing, if you know what I mean). And I have no brothers or sisters to chill out with, so I'm just stuck here alone for a week! I bet your thinking if I'm around the same age as the boys then I'd be twenty, I am but my parents are incredibly strict and won't let me have my own apartment (which is really annoying because I need my own space sometimes) and its not that I can't afford one, because I have a well payed job at New Look so I don't understand why!!

So I was on twitter scrolling through my news feed, nothing interesting on there until I spotted a tweet from Niall. @Nialloffical: Hey what you guys doing today? I'm well bored! I decided to reply but I knew Niall would never reply. @Alexlovesniallx: Nothing much really, pretty bored my self! How are you?

A couple of moments later my phone beeped confirming I had a new follower. I checked who it was and I fan girled, jumping all over the sofa screaming at the top of my voice. "Niall fu****g Horan followed me!" Then seconds later my phone went off again with a tweet from Niall who mentioned me! I checked it. @Nialloffical:Cool yeah I guess I'm ok @Alexlovesniallx dm me on ig and check your followers there to.

So I did what Niall had told me to and there it was in black and white, Niall Horan just followed you. Now Niall's following me on Instagram and twitter eek! So I sent him a dm, pretty boring really just saying "Hi". He replied with in seconds and said "Hey I like your twitter name by the way!" I freaked and just put some random letters in! Oops.

Niall didn't reply for another half an hour because he was probably taken a back by it. After that half hour Niall replied "What does that mean?" I really didn't know what to put now! So I put "Thanks I like your name to, and do you realise that ever since your started to follow me on twitter and Instagram my followers have garn up so much! But why did you choose me?"

He responded with "I guess I have the power to make people follow you, and I chose you out of all of them because you are truly beautiful."

"Niall don't talk rubbish, you must have some problem, no way am I beautiful no offence by the problem thingy!"

"Alex you are such a beautiful girl and I think I have problems to so I don't care ha ha!"

"Shut up Niall! I am not pretty don't you dare say I am again!"

"Just being honest Alex! What's your number?"

"Niall you are so cheesy, and it's 07564845384"

(By the way that's a random number I made up)

11:15am

Me and Niall were texting all through the night and basically it seemed like I'd known him forever but in fact it was only like one day! That sounded better in my head and not as cheesy, oh crap I'm turning in to Niall.

12:30pm- Alex's house

There was a knock at the door, so I dragged myself out of bed, put a jumper over my pink pjs and put on my slippers. I got to the bottom step and tripped over, landing on my bum. Meaning when I answered the door it look like I was scratching my bum, but infact I was rubbing it cus I was hurt from falling. And guess who was at the door! Niall bloody Horan and here I was looking like I was scratching my but (technically not but it looked like it) with my hair everywhere-bed head alert.

"Hey you must be Alex?" Niall asked looking at me strangely, I stopped rubbing my but instantly and stared into his wonderful blue eyes. Just gorgeous. I must have been day dreaming cus Niall was there waving his hand in front of my face. Then I realised I hadn't actually answered his question yet. I nodded gingerly, wondering where the hell he got my address from.

"H...ey" I stuttered then suddenly I just blurted out "How did you get my address Niall?"

"There's a thing called an address book Alex and I searched up your last name, Galen so yeah! Ha ha" he laughed, his laugh so cute.

"Oh yeah sorry, I'm sorry the way I look!"

"Alex you don't have to apologise, you still look wonderful!"

"Remember what I told you Niall, you must never say that I look wonderful or beautiful!"

"But you....."
I stopped him with my finger over his mouth as I ran up the stairs to get dressed whilst Niall made himself comfy on the sofa.

I came back down half an hour later wearing a floral top, blue shorts and tights with my red converse. I also had some casual makeup on and had, had a shower, no need to straighten my hair because luckily it's naturally straight.

Niall had a bag of crips in his hand, the last packet of BBQ rib, my favourite. But I suppose who can say the Niall Horan was sat in there house eating crisps? Very few people I can tell you that, but I was one of those very few people.

As I said I came down and Niall was there staring at me with his mouth open, half of the crisps falling out of his mouth. Did I have something on my face? I wiped my face wondering if I did or not. Niall shook his head, to tell me I didn't, what was wrong then?

He walked up to me, stood really close to me. Then it happened fireworks, he kissed my gently, maybe asking for permission for the kiss and I kissed him back and it felt right unlike my other boyfriends who just used me and never called me beautiful or wonderful like Niall did even though I said I didn't like it, but I did inside.

We pulled away and Niall held my hands and said "Alex don't let anyone tell you that your not beautiful, because you are and you have to stop being self conscious."

I kissed him again then the door opened and guess who it was?

LOUIS TOMLINSON!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh my first chapter, I hope you like it guys and what do you thinks gunna happen now Louis has walked in. If this happened in real life he'd probably make some joke, but is he gunna be the Louis Tomlinson we know?

I had to mention Louis for my friend Lucie who has a ginormous crush on him like I do with Niall ha ha.

Oh and sorry this chapter was rather short! I do apologise, I haven't got the gist of this yet!

I hope you liked it!! Hopefully my next chapter will be up in the next few days! No promises though, but hopefully!

Bye Abbie xx