Chapter fifteen

Chapter Fifteen-

Alex's P.O.V-

I went back down the stairs to go plate up the dinner I had made Niall and I. I can't believe he's finally home, I know it may have only been a week but it seems like forever. Now that sounded less cheesier in my head. I plated up the lasagne and lit a few candles to put in the middle of the table. I wanted every thing to be perfect for Niall.

*knock knock*

That was the door great, the first night back with Niall could be ruined.

When I opened the door in walked Naomi, Emma, Louis, Harry, Zayn. And Liam looked like he'd been crying.

Niall had obviously heard someone knock at the door and he came down the stairs, his eyes darting straight to a red eyed Liam.

"Li, mate what's wrong?" Niall said walking over to him.

He gave him a man hug and Liam started crying again.

"So....phia....broke...u....p with me...." He said between sobs.

"Oh god, I'm sorry mate. She was never very nice anyway!" Niall said, attempting to comfort him but failing massively.

"Ni.....don't bother....trying to comfort me...your not very good at it really..." Liam said laughing a bit, Niall had obviously cheered him up a bit.

"Oh I'm sorry Liam. There's someone better for you out there." I said trying to comfort him as well.

"Alex at least your better at this than your boyfriend.. Or soon to be husband..congrats by the way!" Louis chirped up.

"What, I'm not engaged to Niall. What is Lou on about Niall?" I asked Niall, was he actually planning on proposing to me?

"Well umm... You see well...." Niall said stuttering. He obviously told Lou but not anyone else because well obviously you know why.

"Spit it out Niall, what's happening here?" Niall turned red, turning around and running up the stairs.

I ran after him and as I did I heard Harry say "Well done Lou, you just spoiled it for Niall!"

"I didn't know, did I. I though he'd already asked her. I found the ring in his pocket, the other day on tour. He said he wasn't gonna tell anyone, cus he didn't trust us all." Louis said as I ran into mine and Niall's bedroom.

I heard sobbing coming from inside the bedroom. I walked in and Niall was sat on the floor his legs tucked up to his chest, rocking back and forth.

"Babe, why did you react to that so bad to what Louis said?" I asked him as he sobbed into my chest when he hugged me.

"It's just I had it planned out and everything... He just spoiled it for you." He wiped his eyes and straightened out his legs, he gestured for me to sit on his lap and I did.

"Alex, now that you've found out I may as well tell you what I was going to tell you when I was originally going to get off tour in five months."

"Ok Niall, say what you were going to say. Just do it like you planned to. I don't care about all that fancy crap. All I care about is your feelings." I said, which sounded really soppy but oh well I was just telling the truth.

"Alex, ever since I met you I've felt like that we've had a really strong connection. I know we haven't been together that long but I feel that I want you to be my future. Every morning when I wake up to you, you make me have butterflies, just seeing your beautiful morning face. Eight months isn't exactly forever but it has felt like we've been together forever. And I actually want to make that true. To stay with you forever. Alex Grace Galen-"

The door opened and spoiled our most precious moment. And there Niall was down on one knee. It was Naomi. It seems like both Naomi and Louis can't keep there noses out of things, they are obviously perfect for each other.

"Oh...um I'm sorry for interrupting this...." She said giggling a bit, that girl just doesn't know when to laugh and when not to laugh. She's not as bad as I make out for her to be.

"It's fine, what do u want?" Niall said rather abruptly, which made Naomi leave a bit taken a back.

"Ni, what was that for?" I asked getting a bit angry at Niall for being so mean to Naomi.

"Well I'm sorry but your friend just spoiled the perfect moment! Why shouldn't I be angry at her?"

"Because she's my friend and you should be respectful to her, I'm respectful enough to the boys aren't I?"

"Well yeah I guess so, I'm sorry I was just a bit annoyed.... With Louis spoiling it as well.... I swear there just as bad as each other!"

"That's what I was thinking when she walked in! We are perfect together!"

"Anyway I'll finish what I was saying... Alex Grace Galen will you be my wife?"

"No, I don't think I want to after the way you treated my friend! Sis before mr! I can't respect you after you've been so horrible to one of my best friends!" I said and as soon as I finished the word 'no' Niall's smile instantly dropped and turned into a frown.

"Oh....urrm...ok...I didn't think that she meant that much to you." He said, his voice shaking.

"I can't believe you fell for it! You are so rubbish at telling if people are lying Ni! Of course I'll marry you!"

His face lit up again and he crashed his lips into mine, making fireworks and once we'd pulled away from the kiss he slid the ring on my finger.

It was gorgeous, a little diamond in the shape of a twitter bird with small sapphires around the outside. Obviously representing how we met.

We both walked down the stairs hand in hand. Naomi had obviously told the others that Niall was about to propose to me when she had walked in, because all of there faces looked like they were waiting for something. Even Liam had chirped up a bit, surprisingly.

"She said yes!" Niall said happily waving my hand around for everyone to see the beautiful ring.

"Oh my god, it's gorg-" Emma started to say but then she started to bend down holding her stomach.

Her baby was coming. Early.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo Nilex are engaged yay....but Emma and Harry's baby is early? Or maybe not??

I don't know why I haven't posted in a while, I guess it's cus of school really. I'll try post every weekend if I can... But that might be hard sometimes.

Thanks for almost 600 views yay. Can you vote as well?

I'm sooooo excited for may 26th cus I got tickets to Niall's charity football game, where Liam and Louis will be playing. But Niall can't cus of his knee.... And we think our tickets our infront of the managers box....which is where Niall would be sitting yay. Some secret selfies with him. Ha ha 😂

Sorry for blabbing on👆

I love you all 😘

Bye Abbie xx