Chapter eleven

Chapter Eleven-

4 Months later

Alex's P.O.V

It had been four months since me and Niall had moved in together and everything had been going really well. But then yesterday he told me he would be leaving for the tour in two weeks time. I knew that he would have to leave for his job at some point but I didn't think it would be so soon.

Emma was even more disappointed because her baby would be due in two months and Harry would still be on tour then. Her parents had recently disowned her because of her being pregnant at such an early age. But she didn't care, all she cared about was if the baby was healthy and well.

When me, Emma and Naomi found out about the boys leaving in two weeks time we cried. Which is what you expect when your boyfriends go away for five months at a time. Which meant that Harry wouldn't actually get to hold his and Emma's baby till it was three months old.

Me and Naomi weren't as disappointed as Emma because we weren't carrying our boyfriends child.

Niall had been really delicate with me ever since the whole smashed photo frame incident four months ago. And when we moved into our house he insisted in buying at new frame and putting the picture up in the house.

Two months ago my Grandpa passed away from cancer, just like me younger sister Grace. It seemed like it was in my family's jeans. Me and Niall flew over to America where my parents now lived for the funeral. It was also the first time Niall had met my parents.

When I'd rang them and told them that I had a boyfriend and who he was, they didn't believe that he was famous. My mum almost passed out when she met him.

Jesus his Irish charm gets the better of you sometimes. And it has ever since he was on the X Factor. When I didn't even know him.

Niall's P.O.V-

My heart broke when I had to tell Alex that I'd be leaving her for five months. I didn't know how to tell her, so me and the rest of the boys told our girls at the same time over dinner last night.

It's been about seven months since me and Alex started going out so having to leave her will kill me. When me and the boys back I have something very special planned and I can't wait for it!

*****

The night before the boys go on tour

Naomi's P.O.V

Not being able to hold Louis worries me. That he might be holding other girls the way he holds me. Talking to other girls the way he talks to me. That's what worries me, him being able to go off, probably sleeping with other girls. He could have any girl he wanted out there.

I feel as if I'm the boring one. And he can have so many beautiful girls out there, but he's stuck with me the ditsy blonde who doesn't get sarcasm. He says he loves me but I don't know if I can believe him any more. Why should I trust him with all that he says? Why should he be able to lead our relationship? Why can't I? There's so many thoughts and questions going through my mind.

Harry's P.O.V

I'm standing in the kitchen over the boiling hot stove, cooking a hopefully lovely meal for Emma and I. It's a chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella and wrapped in Parma ham, with asparagus on the side.

If you ask me that's lovely. But I just hope Emma will like it too. She's been rather fuzzy since she's become heavily pregnant so I tried something pretty simple.(even though it doesn't sound to simple.)

It's a shame that I'm going to have to miss the rest of her pregnancy and the birth. I really would like to be here for it.

I plated up the chicken and asparagus, and poured a creamed sauce over the top. Calling Emma to the table.

"Love, dinner's ready!"

"Comin Haz!" She shouted back, I love how she copied Lou with that nickname.

Emma trudged into the dining room and sat down, her chair as far away from the table as it would go so that she could still reach her food. Her stomach always got in the way.

Niall's P.O.V

The last night for five months laying next to Alex, holding her in our warm cosy bed. But the next five months would consist of being knackered every night and having to sleep in a horrible scrawny bed in the tour bus or hotel.

I know some of the hotels would be amazingly posh but it's just not as good as your own bed. And I wouldn't have Alex's lovely meals every night. I'm so glad that she can cook good, everyone knows I love food like it's my life.

That last night was over now. And I was putting all my suitcases into the boot of Alex's car ready to leave for the airport.

Naomi and Emma were coming along with her to say goodbye to Harry and Louis too. Alex was already in tears as I put the last suitcase in. At least she would have her two best friends with her the whole time we were on tour.

Everyone somehow managed to squeeze into Alex's Black Audi S4. Which I had bought her a month ago for her birthday because I wouldn't be there for her birthday.

Alex sat in the driver seat, me next to her in the passenger seat. And in the back Emma Harry. Naomi on Louis lap.

Liam and Zayn took a different car with Sophia as Perrie was on her tour with little mix.

We reached Heathrow airport and grabbed our bags out of the boot. Lord this is gunna be difficult.

We all said our goodbyes and Alex clung onto me extra tight as if she would never see me again. It wouldn't be for five months though.

I had to leave Alex for five whole months. How was I going to cope without her?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh interesting? Well there going on tour!

And they are actually going on tour tomorrow. The WWA tour. Starting in Columbia! Ahh exciting! I'm so upset that I couldn't get tickets:(

Sorry I haven't updated this for a while. I was deciding if I should carry on with the book. And people have persuaded me to. So I guess I kinda have to carry it on for you guys!

I did a thanks update for 200 views! But wow 300 jeez thank you so so much for it! Yay! How about being amazing and giving me 400? Thank you guys, your all amazing readers.

I love you all! 😘

Bye Abbie xx