Chapter thirteen

Chapter Thirteen-

Niall's P.O.V

"Babe. What's that scar on your back from?" I asked her, curious. Of course I'd seen this scar before but I'd never felt the need to ask her what it was from.

She just stood there in silence, putting on the rest of her clothes. She turned around and you could see she had been crying. Well she certainly cries silently.

"What's the matter Al? Did someone hurt you? Don't answer if you don't want to." I said still worried about what had happened.

"No,no....I...hav..e to tell you. It was my ex Jason. He was my boyfriend in high school for about two years. At first he was nice but then he turned on me. And I didn't know why. He started to punch me and hit me. But those were only bruises and they went away. But I still have this horrible thing." She said pointing to her back.

She continued as I nodded. "It was our two year anniversary being together. And he wanted me to have sex with him but I didn't want to because I had only just turned sixteen and I didn't want my first time to be with him after he had hurt me..." She said shaking and crying again.

I comforted her. "If you don't want to tell me anymore it's fine. This jerk obviously hurt you enough but I don't want to hurt you by forcing you to tell me this."

"Niall, I was going to have to tell you at some point so I may as well finish now. Anyway he wanted me to do it with him. And I said that we were over. I still have his words in my mind 'fine whatever I'll just have to do this instead'. He said grabbing a knife out his back pocket, sliding it across my back. The blood dripping down. Then he just walked away and left me out in the park. Dying of blood loss. Luckily I had my phone on me and I could ring for an ambulance." She said finishing of her sentence, still crying.

"Oh god, I'm gunna kill that guy! Where is he?" I asked my face fuming.

"There's....no...need to do that. He died last year. He got struck by lightning. He had no family really so no one wondered where he was. Some farmer found him a field apparently a few weeks after his death. My mum always says karma comes back around. And when she does she's a bitch! I didn't want Jason to die though, even though he hurt me and almost killed me. I still wouldn't want him to die I wouldn't wish that on anyone." Alex said, all chirped up.

"Oh. Well if you were sixteen when he umm....cut you. What did you do for what three years?" I wondered had she just let it lay low all this time?

"Umm....yeah I think it was three years. I just kept my distance from him. We only had a few months left of school before I could leave for a job of some sort. So I didn't see him for most of those three years. Until I heard about him on the news last year. But he didn't have a family so there was no funeral for him."

"Well, in a way it serves the boy right after what he did to you. He nearly killed you for peeks sake!" I said loosing my temper a bit. Alex just said there brushing her hair like nothing had ever happened.

"I don't care anymore Ni! I couldn't care less about Jason, cus he was a right prick. When you back anyway? I miss you already and its only been a few days."

"Umm...we're catching a flight back tomorrow morning so I should be with you by ten at night. What you been doing without me?"

"Well actually, I've been researching on setting up my own designing business. But I'm not sure if it will work though. Please don't tell anyone. I don't want anyone to know yet. Cus it might not happen."

"Don't worry love I'm not gonna say anything to anyone if you don't want me to. You know I really love you?"

"Yes, you wouldn't still be with me if you didn't right? And I love you too."

"Of course I wouldn't but I love you so that's not going to happen. Bye bye baby I gotta go take a shower now cus I absolutely stink!" I blew a kiss to her and she caught it and placed it to her chest.

"Love you Ni. Bye." She said smiling. God her smile was to die for.

I turned off my phone and headed into the bathroom to shower.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo there coming back yay. Sorry I couldn't stand them being on tour any longer. I'm sorry bout the whole cheesy I love you thing. I had to put that in.

And sorry this chapter was quite short. It was a filler really and I needed to tell you about Alex's scar and where it came from! Over 400 reads yay. 500 by may? To much to ask for?

Proud of myself for writing two chapters today. That's why this ones boring and short! But thanks for being such amazing readers! Yay thanks.

I love you all 😘

Bye Abbie xx