Chapter twenty-four

Chapter Twenty-Four-

Emma's P.O.V

Me and Alex started to walk towards the car when she asked me something seriously strange and random.

"Do you love Harry?" I didn't know what to say to this. Me and Harry had never told each other that we loved each other and I never thought of it that way. I don't think he really loves me anyway. But I'd like to think so.

"Em? Hello inside there?" Alex said pretending to knock at my head.

"Oh yeah what?" I asked, even though I knew what she'd asked me, but I didn't wanna say that I didn't love Harry. Well not exactly, it's just I never think that way about Harry.

"I asked you if you loved Harry!" Alex said and by now we were standing outside my blue mini.

(A/N for you Tash, Emma is you and that's your fave car.)

"Yes I do. It's just I was thinking about Henry. I hope he's ok with Liam and Eliza." I lied.

"Of course he'll be ok Em. Ya know Eliza has a younger sister don't you? She knows how to look after babies." Alex said walking round to the other side of my car and climbing into the passenger seat.

"I sure hope so." I still lied. I was worrying about Henry but I just didn't know if I loved Harry or not. Does love me? I'm not sure. Maybe I should ask him.

I climbed into the driver seat of my mini and started the engine.

"Hang on...You asked me if I love Harry...So do you love Niall?" I'm pretty sure the answer was going to be yes, after all they were getting married in like two months.

"Yes of course. I'm engaged to him. I wouldn't have said yes to his proposal if I didn't." Alex said without any hesitation.

"Oh good." I said zooming past the traffic lights making Alex hold onto her seat.

"Sorry...." I said slowing down slightly.

"It's fine. Just slow down at bit please. I don't like being in mental peoples cars." Alex laughed.

"Ha ha. So funny but what if I was about to kidnap you right now?" I said, jokingly.

"I'd do this." Alex said trying to open the door but she was to slow and I had already locked it.

"You don't think to fast, do ya?" I said still laughing as she shoved my arm and we arrived at her house.

"But you wouldn't kidnap me though." Alex said.

"Ya never know. I could." I said laughing along with Alex.

We climbed out of my car and Alex pulled out her keys unlocking the front door when we reached it.

The papers were still laid out across the kitchen table from when me and Alex were setting up her business. That was before Naomi was in hospital.

I'm really glad Alex has decided to do this, thinking more about her future.

"Hey Ni." Alex said kissing Niall on the head as she walked out to him lying on the sofa with a massive bag of crisps.

She sat down next to him, putting her bag down. Leaving me standing by the door awkwardly.

"Umm....Where's Harry?" I asked. Oh crap where's Henry, I don't seem like a very responsible mother right now.

"Oh he's in the spare room with the double bed in. I think he's watching tv." Niall responded.

"Ok thanks....wait are Liam and Eliza looking after Henry for the night or do I need to go pick him up?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yeah. They said that's fine." Niall said.

"Crap. I didn't call Nay's sister. She need to know." Alex said jumping up from the sofa.

"Ok you do that. I'm gunna go find Harry." I said walking up the stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry that this updates real short. Its just with exams I kinda need to revise and not write about One Direction. Even though I love writing about them cus I love them but oh well.

Also sorry I haven't posted in a while ☝️kinda explained above, but soz. 😕

Yeah this chapter is rather crap anyway. But Emma had a whole chapter to herself. I'm not sure what should happen with Naomi now tho....

Thanks for all the reads, like 1.2k wow...thats amazing! I know I keep asking this...but could ya vote for me??

I've decided to write the date of when I posted... Even though it's not much use that I've started doing it 24 chapters in but oh well I may as well ha ha 😂😂.

So posted 5th June 2014

I love you all😘

Bye Abbie xx