Chapter sixteen

(A/N please read my note at the end of this chapter!! It's really important!!Its about the future of this book!!)

Chapter Sixteen-

Emma's P.O.V

Alex and Niall came down the stairs, Alex's finger glistening from her engagement ring... Louis had already explained the details of the ring. Like how it sparkled in the sunlight, which I thought was a exaggeration, but obviously it wasn't.

When Alex lifted up her finger to show us the beautiful ring I had this searing pain in my stomach.

I crouched down to stop the pain, but it continued to spread through my stomach.

I felt a watery liquid running down my legs as Naomi picked up the phone. Which I presumed she was calling for an ambulance.

Harry laid me down on the floor and placed a pillow underneath my head. Alex came rushing down the stairs with literally hundreds of towels and gave them to Harry.

Harry's eyes were full of worry, I never thought he actually cared for me. I thought he was just staying with me because of the baby, which was coming early.

I'm worried really worried. I'm only eight months. I know it's not as early as some peoples babies but it's early right? The thought of this baby inside me dying because it's born premature is just hideous. This baby is part of me now, I've been carrying it inside me for eight months and I know this pregnancy wasn't planned but I couldn't care less now. I just want mine and Harry's baby to be ok. If it isn't ok I'm not sure what I'd do......

Harry slowly rubbed circles on the palm of my hand. To be honest it's not actually soothing, it's making this disgusting pain even worse.

"Harry, will you just stop that? It's not helping!" I said, angrier than I wanted it to be.

"Sorry Em, didn't realise it was that annoying." He said, put off and stood up walking into the kitchen.

"No, Harry..Oww!!" Harry started running back towards me as the paramedics rushed through the door.

Alex's P.O.V

The paramedics rushed through the door, they obviously knew that Emma had to get to the hospital. Quick!!

They tried calming her down, but she still screamed out in pain as the paramedics quickly wheeled her into the ambulance.

"Quick, quick is she going to be ok? And the baby?" Harry said, panic in his eyes.

"Yes sir, she'll be fine. We're going to get her checked out." The paramedic said, lying Emma down on the ambulance bed. Placing an oxygen mask over her pale pink lips.

Her screaming stopped and her eyes closed. Harry panicked even more, climbing into the ambulance. Starting to shake Emma. But she wouldn't wake.

"Excuse me, is she going to be ok?" I asked, panicking just as much as Harry. I've known Emma since we were six, so I don't want anything to happen to her.

"She's absolutely fine madam, she's probably just a bit over whelmed by the pain. Don't worry about her, her and the baby will be fine, we just need to get her to hospital and do some tests. And the baby is on it's way."

"This isn't good, the baby's coming. Crap!" Harry started panicking so much, he was almost hyperventilating.

"Haz, mate she's gunna be fine. The paramedic just said so! Come on, get in the ambulance and let the paramedics take her to hospital! We will all be right behind you!" Louis said, I think he was worried for his best friends safety.

"Niall, go get my car keys. There on the hook in the kitchen." I said, rushing him as much as possible. By the time he had come back with the keys, the ambulance had driven off and me, Naomi, Niall and Louis were climbing into my car. Zayn and Liam were staying at home, seeing as Liam was still a bit sad from the break up.

I sped off towards St Thomas hospital, which was the closest to mine and Nialls house. I had to go there with Niall before, when I cut my hand open whilst chopping vegetables. Obviously, my situation wasn't as serious.

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe this is happening. Our baby is coming. I didn't think it was be so soon, I thought I'd have another month to think over being a Dad at this age. I never thought I'd be starting a family at the age of twenty.

I'm starting to have second thoughts now. No, no Harry you can't let Emma down, she needs you. And so does the baby. Yes, you'll be fine Harry and so will Emma and the baby.

"Where am I? What's happening?" Emma screamed.

"Madam, your in a ambulance, we've just arrived at St Thomas hospital. We're bringing you in now." The paramedic said, like nothing was happening. I suppose he does sort problems like this all the time.

The paramedics rushed Emma into the hospital doors, pushing her towards a delivery suite. Delivery suite number 16. They moved her onto the hospital bed, me holding her hand the whole time. She still had the oxygen mask over her face. I could tell Emma was worried, and so was I! This was happening, now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READ ALL OF BELOW!! REALLY IMPORTANT INFORMANTION!!!!

Sorry there's not much interesting stuff is this chapter. It's just a filler really, to get Emma to the hospital.

Might post another chapter tomorrow, but no promises! Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while, I've been busy with school and all that crap!

I'll try and post a bit more frequently, I know I keep saying stuff like this but I will try!

Omg thankyou for all these reads. My wish of 500 reads by May has been accomplished. You guys are awesome! Yay!

Also I was thinking about deleting this book, do u think I should? Comment your opinions or if you don't have an account, kik me!

I love you all 😘

Bye Abbie xx