Chapter twenty-seven

Chapter Twenty-Seven-

Louis P.O.V

"What? She's dead?" Alex asked me. Jeez Alex isn't it obvious.

"Yeah but there trying to bring her back." I said sobbing into my beanie.

"Omg she can't die noooo." Emma said blowing her nose into a tissue.

Alex was crying too and Niall was trying to comfort her but you could see that there were tears in his eyes.

I just couldn't believe that this was happening...My baby was dying, well dead but I just hope that they can bring her back otherwise I don't know what I would do. She's so great, I really don't know how I would cope.

The doctor came out of Naomi's room, and all of a faces lifted up and looked at him.

"Ok. Naomi's heart stopped beating as you know. But we have managed to start it up again." He said and all of us instantly cheered up a bit.

"Wow thankyou doctor. Thankyou so much, you don't know how much you've done for us." I said sighing and going straight into hug him.

"It's what we do." He said smiling and walking up to reception handing some papers to the receptionist.

I sat down next to Emma and she gave me a tissue (a clean one) and I wiped some stray tears away.

"Wow, they are great at what they do aren't they?" Alex said, hugging Niall.

"Yep, I'm so thankful." Emma said standing up.

"Anyone want some food or drink from the canteen? I know we had breakfast like an hour ago but I feel a bit peckish." Emma said searching for her purse in her bag.

"Of course!" Niall shouted, and Alex said "Why don't we all go?" I know she wouldn't want Emma going with Niall. You can tell she doesn't like it when there left alone together.

"Yep sure. I haven't eaten yet today." I said standing up and walking over with them.

"Why can't we just go to Nando's?" Niall begged.

"Because that's too far away Ni, just eat in the canteen!" Alex said pushing him towards the canteen.

"Fine. Whatever as long as we get to go to Nando's later!" Niall shouted sitting down at a four seater table.

"You can go later but I probably won't want anything more to eat." Alex said sitting down next to him, leaving me next to Emma. Hopefully this won't be to awkward.

Some girls came up to us asking for pictures but I looked hideous so they just took a picture with Niall and Alex. It seemed that everyone knew Naomi was in hospital. It's all over the news. I'm so glad she's ok and still breathing. As I said before I don't know what I would do if she hadn't of made it. She's only been in hospital since yesterday morning but she's been through so much since she came in.

I feel like it's all my fault, because I was the one who got her pregnant. I was stupid and forgot to use protection. I could have killed her.

A waiter came up to us asking what we wanted. What the hell? Everyone else was having to go up to the counter to order whatever crappy hospital food they wanted. I guess it's cus we're in One Direction. I still haven't gotten used to it yet, even though it's been like four years.

I ordered a full English, I hadn't eaten for a while. I was just to sad to. But I am slightly hungry now I know that Naomi's ok.

Niall ordered about five different things and actually managed to eat it all. I don't know how that boy does it.