Chapter twenty-five

Chapter Twenty-Five-

Niall's P.O.V

"Crap I didn't call Nay's sister, she's gunna need to know." Alex shouted, jumping up from the sofa.

"Ok you do that, I'm gunna go find Harry." Emma said whilst walking up the stairs.

"Al, can't that wait? I haven't seen you properly since this morning, and then you were half asleep." I said, pulling Alex back down on the sofa to sit with me.

"Niall. This can not wait. Nay could die and all you worry about is that you haven't seen me since this morning. I've got to think about my friends." Alex said grabbing her phone out of her bag and searching for Kate's number furiously.

"I'm sorry Al, I didn't mean to." I said but Alex just ignored me and spoke into her phone.

"Kate, yes hi. Umm... How do I say this.. Nay's in hospital..." Alex said straight into the phone.

I couldn't hear exactly what Kate was saying on the other end of the line but I could tell she was screaming.

"She's in a temporary coma." I heard Alex say, then she put the phone down and started to text someone.

"Who ya texting?" I asked.

"Kate." Was the answer I got, I know one of Alex's best friends might die but why is she in such a mood?

"Babe. What's wrong?" I asked her, putting my hands round her waist from the back.

"Ni, please. This isn't the right time." She said abruptly.

I removed my hands from round her waist and sat back down onto the sofa.

"Do ya want some wine?" I asked. She normally drinks wine and it calms her down a bit.

"Wine at a time like this? Ni really. Your not thinking straight today..." She said and I automatically just walked out of the room.

Alex's P.O.V

"Do ya want some wine?" Niall asked me. It really wasn't the time for wine right now.

"Wine at a time like this? Ni really. Your not thinking straight today..." I said then before I could apologise Niall walked out of the room.

Maybe I had been a bit harsh on him.

I ran out the room. In search of Niall.

"Ni?? Where are you? Come on I didn't mean it like this..." I said wondering round all the rooms.

I found him in our bedroom. In the same position he was when Louis spilled out about him planning to propose to me. He was sat on the floor crunched up rocking back and forth. I don't know why he does this. Has he had some sort of past like this? What's happened that he reacts so bad.

I've had a pretty crap past with relationships, look at Jason. He tried to bloody kill me.

"Ni. I'm sorry...I didn't realise it would hurt you so bad... I hardly said anything.." I said putting my arm around his shoulder.

"It's ok babe. It's just brings back horrible memories...." He said, beginning to stop rocking back and forth.

"What memories Ni? Don't worry you can tell me." I said trying to be as comforting as possible.

"Her name was Tiffany...She was a horrible bitch. She cheated on me so many times in high school. She was abusive a bit like your ex. She never used weapons she just punched and pushed. My parents loved her. She made a good first impression. When ever she saw them, then she would behave really well. She'd act like an angel around them but the minute they turned there backs. Boom she used to hit me and one time she even pushed me down the stairs. Causing me to break my arm. She made me lie to my parents and say I fell over playing football. When I auditioned for the X Factor I had to end everything. She fought back a lot because of this. When Simon put me and the boys into a group I forgot about her, she was in the past. Then a few years later when I was eighteen she texted me because she wanted to be with me because I was famous. She said she had changed for the better and she wouldn't do anything like it again. I stupidly believed her and we met up, she just wanted the money. She didn't want me. Me and the other boys took her to court, she was on tv. But they didn't say anything about us being in a relationship previously. Management told them not to, you know what our fans are like. There mad. We got her sent to prison for abuse and she was put in prison for 2 years. She got out last month. That's why I was worried. She could come back and hurt me and you. I can't let her do that to you. I know I was a wimp letting my girlfriend abuse me. But I couldn't stop it." Niall said standing up and sitting down on our bed, me joining him.

"Ni. Don't worry about her. I won't let anything happen." I said pulling Niall into a hug.

"Babe. What if she ruins our wedding? What's going to happen if she does that? It's meant to be the best day of our lives." He says as I bring him into a hug.

"Ni, if she does then, there'll be security there to stop her. After all you are a big famous popstar." I said starting to laugh along with Niall.

"Ok. Whatever, I love you Alex."

"I love you too Ni." I said and he planted a tiny kiss onto my lips.

"Why did you text Kate if you'd just spoke to her?" Niall asked me.

"I had to text her the address of the hospital Naomi's in. Kate was a right mess, Naomi's her only family left...Since her parents died a few years ago." I said, tearing up at the thought. They were like my second set of parents.

"Oh....I didn't know her parents weren't alive." Niall awkwardly said.

"How about that glass of wine now?" I asked him.

"Al, it's midnight. But if ya want to."

"I do Ni, after what's happened today. I just hope Naomi's going to be ok." I said, tears appearing in my eyes.

"Babe. I know this is gunna sound selfish but she's one our maid of honours, what'll happen if she's not well for the wedding? She's in a coma after all, she probably won't be well in two months time." Niall asked me.

"I'm sure she'll be ok, I know she's ma best friend but we might have to do the wedding without her.... I just hope she's ok.." I said hugging him again.

"Alex wanna get some wine then? Or are we just gunna sit here all night?" Niall said sarcastically.

"As much as I love wine. I would like to stay here with you." I said laughing and standing up.

"Al, rosé or white?" He asked.

"I'll go with rosé please." I said as we made our way down the stairs.

"Do ya reckon Emma and Haz will want some?" Niall asked me.

"Babe there probably asleep by now, I just hope they sorted everything out." I said, crap I shouldn't have said that last bit.

"Why, what did they have to sort out?" He asked, now I'm going to have to tell him about Emma being hesitant when I asked her if she loved Harry or not.

"When we left the hospital today, I asked her if she loved Harry or not. Don't ask why I just did."

"Carry on." Niall said pouring me a glass of wine and getting himself a beer. Ya know the Irish with there beer.

"So I asked her and she took quite a while to answer me. I don't think she loves Harry, I had an incline before when she had Henry. Couples are meant to be in deep love when they have children right?" I asked him as we sat on the sofa.

"Yeah I guess so." He said, whilst drinking his beer.

"Your a lot of use." I said sarcastically and punching him in the shoulder playfully.

"Why thankyou." He answered.

"Very funny. Never mind. But could you find out if Harry loves her? I'm not sure if they should be in a relationship or not." I said to him, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Babe, I would. But we don't exactly talk about things like that, we talk about football and work." He said placing his now empty glass down.

"Ni, please. For me? She's my best friend. And Harry's yours." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"Ok fine. Whatever, but ya you owe me now." He said, whilst I put my wine glass and Niall's beer glass in the sink.

"Babe I'm gunna head to bead, we gotta do some wedding planning tomorrow and I'm gunna see Nay aswell." I said walking up the stairs in front of Niall.

"Ok, let's just go to sleep." He said walking into our bedroom.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not really sure what to put here 😕

But thanks for all the many views and votes, your all babes.

Posted 16 June 2014

I love you all😘

Bye Abbie xx