Chapter seventeen

Chapter Seventeen-

Harry's P.O.V

I held Emma's hand as she screamed out in pain, apparently she was fully dilated. Whatever that meant, but she was ready to push.

Her screams were deafening and being in this small delivery room wasn't exactly helping my claustrophobia. I'm sure Emma doesn't actually care where she is as long as the baby comes soon. She'd been in labour for five hours now and I just wanted to go to sleep but I couldn't leave her side.

Emma was screaming for Britain now and according to the mid wife she could see the baby's head, but I daren't go down there. Blood just isn't my thing, mind you is it anyones? Yep the mid wife's!

And obviously as well as the blood, the baby's coming out of her you know. So I don't really wanna see that either!

The next thing I know was the mid wife calling my name.

"Umm Harry would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

"Oh umm.... yeah sure." Before I knew it tears were pouring out of my eyes and I was holding my baby.

"It's a boy Harry." Emma said chuckling at me laughing.

My very own baby, part of me. And someone I could teach to play football. Maybe that's not actually why I love this little bundle of joy in my arms but it's worth a try to think that.

Emma was tapping my arm now, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Babe can I hold our son?" She said emphasis on the our.

I passed him over to her and she smiled at him, stroking his tiny head. That's what being premature does to babies, it makes them real small. I know babies are small anyway but I makes them even smaller than normal.

"Can you get Alex and Naomi in Haz?" Emma said battering her eyelashes. Even though she just pushed a baby out her thingy, she still has her sense of humour.

"Course" I said kissing her and our baby on the forehead.

I walked out delivery room 16 and went to find Alex and Naomi in the waiting room.

"Guys" All there heads quickly turned around when I spoke.

"Is the baby ok?"

"Is it a girl or boy?"

"How's Emma?"

"Where's the canteen?"

Of course that last question was from Niall, he likes his food a lot.

"God let me finish. The baby is fine, it's a boy and Niall I don't know where the canteen is. I'm surprised you didn't already find it anyway!"

"Haz a boy needs his food!" Niall said and Alex cutely shoved him. Now I sound like a school girl crushing on some cute couple but trust me I'm not.

"Ok Niall, but I didn't come out here to discuss your hunger. I came to tell Alex and Naomi that Emma wants to see you two. But I'll have to stay out here cus there's only allowed two people in there at a time." I said sighing as Alex and Naomi walked past me to see Emma and our baby.

Naomi's P.O.V

Me and Alex walked into Emma's delivery suite to see Emma cradling hers and Harry's baby. The baby most certainly has Emma's brown eyes. They are a very strong brown.

This little baby boy is so cute though!

"Hi Em?" Alex said knocking on the inside of the door. I don't understand why people do that, when your already in the room like what?

"Oh hi Alex, here he is. My baby boy!" Alex smiled at the sight of how happy Emma was being a mum. Even though it may have only been like ten minutes but you know.

"Wanna hold Al or Nay?" Emma asked.

"Umm who first?" I asked wondering which one should hold this tiny object in front of us.

"I don't mind, do you wanna first?" Alex asked me, shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok, I'll hold him first then." I said still a bit worried about damaging something so fragile.

Emma handed me her little boy and I rocked him back and forth, he was still sleeping. Babies sleep forever.

"Alex wanna hold him now?"

Alex's P.O.V

Naomi handed me Emma's and Harry's baby.

"What are going to call him Em?" I asked, curious.

"We're not really sure yet. But I do have something to ask you guys."

Before she could ask us this thing a midwife came in.

"Sorry for interrupting but could I possibly weigh him? I won't take long."

"Ummm......sure" Emma said, she wasn't sure if she should give her baby to this mid wife or not.

I handed the midwife Emma's baby and she walked out the delivery room. She came back a few minutes later with Emma's baby and handed him back to Emma.

"He weighs 5 pounds and 8oz. He's not that small for a premature baby but he's quite small. So be careful, just like you have been. Goodbye." The midwife said and exited the room.

"So I was saying, before that cow came and took my baby away from me. How would you both like to be his godmothers?"

"Oh my god of course!" Me and Naomi said at the same time.

"I'll go get the boys." I said as me and Naomi walked out the room.

"Ni, wanna go see? Emma said it's ok and you Louis?" I questioned.

"Umm...yeah sure ok." Niall said.

"Wanna go Lou?" Naomi asked him.

"Yeah is it ok if I go in with Niall? Hazabear?" Louis asked Harry.

"What. Sorry I was daydreaming. What did you say?" Harry said, obviously shocked from being a dad.

"Can me and Niall go into see Emma is that ok with you?" Louis asked once again.

"Yeah sure whatever." It was clear that Harry was still not thinking straight.

Niall and Louis headed into delivery suite number 16 like everyone else today.

Louis P.O.V

I have to say Emma didn't exactly look her best, but what can I say she's just given birth! Well like half an hour ago.

"Oh hey boys. Who else is out there? The whole of one direction?" Emma laughed.

"No, it's just 3 of us, including your baby's father. Liam and Zayn stayed at Alex and Nialls flat." I said.

"Ok, you wanna hold? Either of you?"

Niall reached in to grab the baby from Emma's arms but I got there first.

" Niall I know your experience with babies I don't think it's a good idea of you hold him when he's so tiny." I laughed.

"I guess your right mate." Niall said laughing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ooh another chapter done. Yes I've decided to keep writing this book, you guys persuaded me to.

So have any of you got anymore ideas for this book? Comment your ideas or kik me. You know the routine.

Quite a big chapter for me tbf yay. I've been writing it for about two hours so you know.

But thanks for all these reads. Almost 800 yay. Thankyou. Could you possibly vote and comment as well? Cus that's why I love you.

I love you all 😘

Bye Abbie xx