Chapter twenty

Chapter Twenty-

Alex's P.O.V

"Come on Alex, give us a twirl!" Naomi said, snapping me out of my daze.

I twirled and now my mum was full on sobbing. She gets so emotional sometimes.

"It's gorgeous Alex, I think you should get this one." Emma said grinning, I think she had a tear in her eye as well.

"I was thinking the same Em!" I said whilst crying.

I walked back into the changing room and carefully took off my dress and placed it back on the hanger.

I changed back into my blue skinnies and pink jumper with pink vans. I think this is the perfect dress. Almost exactly how I wanted it to be.

I grabbed all three dresses and walked out the confined changing room handing the two I didn't like to Naomi who put them back on the shelves.

With the one I liked, I handed it to Jane and she scanned it through the machine. Oh no I haven't got my shoes yet.

"Hang on I need to get some shoes, where abouts are they?" I quickly asked her.

"Round the back, to the left." Jane said, smiling a cheesy grin.

"Ok, thanks." I ran towards the shoes and looked for some heels. Not to high but not to small.

I looked through several shelves trying to find shoes I liked in my size.

I saw some white heels, with studded heels and I walked over to them in search of my size. I picked one of the shoes up and inspected it carefully. They would be ok to walk down the isle in, but the heels aren't to small. Nice, now I need to find a size five.

"Nay, come help me find my size!" I shouted at Naomi, she'd now about shoes considering we both work in New Look.

She came rushing over. Trying to find a size five in the shoes.

"Got them!" She shouted a little to loud.

"Thankyou" I said as she handed me the heels.

I tried them on and they did fit! It's like Cinderella all over again except I didn't have to scrub the fire place. Close enough.

I took them back off and put my vans back on. Me and Naomi walked up to the cashier and Jane scanned them through as well as the dress.

"Ooh, these shoes come with a veil. Do you want one?" She asked me.

I wasn't really sure if I wanted one or not but I might as well see what there like.

"Yeah ok, what ones do you have?" I asked.

"There's some over here." She directed me over the side of the large dress shop.

"Thankyou" I replied, whilst looking through the many veils.

Picking up one attached to a tiara, I tried it on, sure enough it was really pretty. I looked in the mirror adjusting it slightly.

I took the diamond tiara and veil off and handed them to Jane as well.

She scanned them through and put the dress in a dress bag and put the shoes and tiara veil into another separate bag.

Emma grabbed my dress and I grabbed the other bag whilst my mum payed. She insisted, trust me I didn't give in easily.

We all walked out of the shop and me, Naomi and Emma climbed into my car whilst my mum and Maura climbed into my mum's silver Toyota.

Emma put my dress in the boot and Naomi put my other bag with her in the back seat.