Chapter twenty-nine

Sooo hopefully I will now update this every Saturday or Sunday....But there's only several chapters of this book left.

Chapter Twenty-Nine-

Naomi's P.O.V

It was the morning after Niall and Alex had come to mine to talk about there wedding. I have to say there wedding is going to be rather perfect.

It's in a month and I think I may have lost a bit if weight since we tried on the dresses with me being ill and all. The boys are going to buy suits today so me Alex, Emma are chilling today. Since Alex is starting up her own clothing and makeup business (which is actually going really well) we decided to design some makeup products today.

Because I've been in a coma I tend to get really sleepy so I guess they might be doing all the work. But it's not my business it's Alex's.

"Nay, what colour do you think for the lipstick. Like the first one to come out?" Alex asked me.

"Pink." Was all I said before dozing of into a deep sleep.

Emma's P.O.V

"Nay, what colour do you think for the lipstick. Like the first one to come out?" Alex said to Naomi.

"Pink." Was all Naomi said before falling asleep.

"I really do feel for her. Just hope she's better for ya wedding Al." I said to Alex.

"Yeah I hope so. What type of pink?" She asked me.

"Hot pink. I don't know. Maybe something more subtle." I replied.

"Ahhh why is this soooo difficult!" She whispered shouted.

"That's why you shouldn't have decided to do this at the time of your wedding!" I said.

"Where the hell is Henry? You actually never seem to have him with you." She said, I suppose I don't really have him that often.

"Harry's bringing him over later. Did Niall not tell you that Henry is getting a little suit too?"

"Nope I had no idea, he'll look cute." Alex said.

"Oh I thought Niall told you?" I asked, I hope they weren't keeping secrets in this relationship.

"He didn't but I don't mind." Alex replied.

"Thank god...I thought you would be annoyed." I said.

"Nope." She said, maybe I was looking a bit far into this?

"Is everything planned for the wedding then?" I asked her, trying to change the conversation.

"Yep. Not that long to go now! I'm pretty nervous really...." Alex said, scrunching her face slightly.

Was Alex really thinking this through? She's known Niall.....Oh wait it has been like a year now...

"You excited?" I asked, as Alex she flicked through several ideas for Nail polish.

"Yeah definitely Emma." She replied smiling.

I looked through the magazines with different ideas in. Some were tacky but others were ok I guess. Alex had some ideas down so far.

She had some lipsticks-

.Hot pink (I wasn't quite sure about this one)

.Subtleish red

.Baby pink

.Orangey colour

And that was it really.

For nail polishes she had-

.Rose red (she insisted on alliteration on the names but I think it's rather tacky but it's her business.)

.Pig pink

.Blushing blue

.Perfect purple

.Yorkie yellow

.Luscious lilac

.Stunning silver

.Beautiful black

Yeah I don't know why she went for the alliteration to be honest.... I hope that her new business goes well though! She deserves something like that. Even though she's about to marry Niall Horan from One Direction in like a month. I wonder if me and Harry will ever get married?

I kinda feel sorry for Naomi though it seems like me and Alex are settled. Me and Harry have Henry and Alex and Niall are getting married soon. Poor her....

Its actually really hard to believe I've known both of them since I was six. That's fifteen years of being friends with them.

Flashback.....

"Hey I want the pink crayon Emma!!" Alex screamed at me.

"Na ahhhh...I'm older." I said sticking my tongue out at her.

Alex snatched the crayon off of me and started to colour her sun in pink...

It's been a month since we joined this class and we all got mixed up. But I became friends with Alex! There was this girl with blonde piggy tails on the table next to us looking really sad. She was always lonely and colouring by herself.

"Hey Alexxxx! Can we go say hi to that girlll?" I asked scribbling with the orange crayon.

"Yepppp sureee!!!" Alex screamed.

We walked over to her and sat down with our colours, she only had brown, black and grey....She had no pink or purple! She must be very sad if she has no pink in her life!

"Hellooo. What's your name?" Alex asked her.

"My name is Naomi. N-A-O-M-I " she spelled it out.

"I'm Emma, and this is Alex!" I said handing her a purple crayon.

"Wow. Purple! Yay" She said, scribbling on the paper. She had drawn an elephant, it was really good!

End of flashback....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought I'd tell u a little bit about how Alex, Naomi and Emma met..... I know it's a Friday but I will try and update every Saturday or Sunday until this book is finished!

I just want to say a massive thankyou to all of you who read this! If it wasn't for all of you guys reading and voting for this book then I wouldn't have carried this book on!

I'm still not sure if I should write a sequel or not though. But I will finish 'How was the lucky one?' after Alex and Nialls wedding which will be 2/3 chapters long. Soooo only a couple more chapters till the end of 'How was I the lucky one?'

Comment or kik ma what ya think bout it......

Posted on 11th of July 2014

I love you all😘

Bye Abbie xx