Chapter six

Chapter Six-

Harry's P.O.V

Emma kept on winking at me and licking her lips. I'm slightly worried because I think she's a gorgeous girl and I think she likes me too! We were playing footsie under the table then she suddenly stopped and Alex started whispering to her.

I couldn't make out what they were on about but Emma kept looking over at me, so I'm guessing that they were talking about me. We continued to play footsie under the table, and I slid her my napkin with my number scribbled on top. She typed the number into her phone and slid the napkin back to me. I received a text of her a few seconds later.

'Hey sexy, it's Emma here. I'm enjoying this game of footsie! Xx'
I saved her number into my phone and we continued playing footsie until our food came.

Emma's P.O.V

Me and Harry weren't the only ones hitting it off though, it looked liked Naomi and Louis were enjoying themselves. Then Naomi got up from her seat and said she needed the loo. But then about two minutes later Louis went to the loo. This was getting to suspicious!

I went to the loo to see if Naomi was ok but when I got there I heard kissing noises coming from the men's toilets. I decided to check it out. Please don't think I'm a pervert right now. I'm just looking out for my friend, she's never moved this quick in a relationship before and I'm starting to get worried about her. Surely it should be me snogging Harry in the loos instead of her snogging Louis in the loos.

I walked into the men's toilets and there they were what a surprise. And it looked like they'd been having a very heavy make out session, because Naomi's hair was everywhere and there was Naomi's pink lipstick all over Louis face.

"Calm down guys, people are getting suspicious because you guys have been in here for ages."

"Sorry Emma, we didn't mean to be too long!" Louis said his face turning the colour of a tomato along with the remains of Naomi's lipstick.

"Quick come on, sort yourself out!" I said turning around and heading out of the toilets.

Alex's P.O.V

Emma came out of the loos with a smirk on her face. She went to check where Louis and Naomi had go to.

"Guess who I just found in the loos making out?" She said laughing, as everyone else joined in with her.

Harry started to make wolf whistles and Naomi and Louis came out of the loos looking a right state.

"You didn't did you Lou?" Zayn questioned wondering what they'd been up to.

"For all your information we didn't do anything like that, we just made out a couple of times!" Louis said as Naomi stood there blushing red, her hair going in so many different directions.

"To much information Lou!" Niall said, squeezing my hand.
Naomi and Louis sat down, both of them blushing like two school girls. Yes I just called Louis a girl. Oh well he is the sass master from Doncaster after all. So now my two best friends were basically dating my date's two best mates. Christ it's all moving to fast for me to cope!

(I don't have any problems with Eleanor and Louis it's just I needed another boy to be single!)

Everyone enjoyed there meals and we split the bill between us. We all headed out of the gorgeous Italian restaurant and all the boys slipped on sunglasses. It was weird to think that 2/5 boys had come to the restaurant single and gone out dating.

Emma limped along the road, complaining that her heels were starting to hurt her feet. Harry took the hint and told her to jump on his back. Emma slipped off her heels and jumped upon Harry back.

Me and Niall, linked our hands together and moved them in a syncing motion. We arrived at the luxurious club and Emma slipped her heels back on. But wait, where's Louis and Naomi? We all turned around at the same time to look for them. And they were a few metres back, snogging. Oh god they can't keep there tongues to themselves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh chapter 6 done finally, that took me all day.

Oh no, school tomorrow! :( which means I won't be posting for a while. But it's my bday on Thursday so yay then on Friday we break up for Easter :)

Bye Abbie xx