Chapter thirty

Alex's P.O.V

Emma was staring at something for about 10 minutes, what the hell was she thinking?

"Em,Em hello?" I said waving my hand infront of her face.

"Yeah what!" She said snapping out of her thoughts.

"What the hell were you thinking about?" I asked her.

"How we met. How we helped Nay that day." She replied smiling.

"Ok, how the hell can you remember that? It was fifteen years ago Em..." I said doodling some clothes.

"I don't know I just can." She said.

*****the night before the wedding*****

Alex's P.O.V

Tomorrow, it's happening tomorrow. I'm getting married tomorrow crap. I'm lying in bed now thinking about everything that could happen. What if something goes wrong? What happens if some fans crash our wedding? What happens if I forget my vows? Crap I knew I should have just gone with the traditional ones!

Niall is staying at Harry's house with the rest of the boys considering it was the shared One Direction before they all moved out and settled down. Me, Nay, Em and Eliza are at mine and Niall's house right now. It's like 1am and I can't get to sleep. My dress was hanging up on my wardrobe, along with the veil. I have a appointment booked for my hair and makeup at 9:30 tomorrow. I'm not sure how I want my hair makeup. I was thinking about going with the theme of the wedding which is navy and white. But we all know blue or white doesn't go to well with makeup....

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm marrying the girl I love tomorrow. It's been about a year since I met her, and this may sound cle shay but I knew from the moment I saw her face that I could love her. Then when I actually met her I fell in love with her. That sounded really cheesy....

I just hope everything goes ok tomorrow. I'm really nervous right now, what if something goes wrong? What would happen then?

********The Wedding Day************

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up to the sunshine bursting through my bedroom curtains. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. Crap today is the day, I'm getting married.

I turn and look at the clock it says 8:30am, the appointment is at 9:30am so all I need to do is get some clothes on and eat breakfast.

I climb out of bed and make the bed. I chuck on a hoodie and walk down the stairs.

Looking through the cupboards I notice Emma on the sofa with some toast.

"Hey, you excited Al?" She asked.

"Yep but a bit nervous!" I said taking some cereal and a bowl out.

"Why are you nervous? I'm sure everything will be ok Alex." She said whilst munching on her toast.

"It's just I'm worried I might be moving to fast with Niall." I said pouring in some milk along with the cereal.

"Al, look at me and Harry we already have Henry!" She said grinning and putting her plate into the dishwasher.

"Fineeee whatever! Where's Nay?" I said grabbing a spoon and digging in.

"I think she's still asleep. Not to sure though." Emma said walking up the stairs as I sat down on the sofa looking through twitter.

Some of the following were what I had got tagged in:

@Niallsminebitch: What are you even thinking you slut. Niall's mine and I'm going to find a way to get rid of you.