Chapter eighteen

Chapter Eighteen-

Emma's P.O.V

"I know your experience to Niall, ya know I used to be a massive Directioner. We all know that you almost dropped Theo. And you can't exactly hold a baby properly either!" I said, I really didn't want Niall to drop such a precious little gem. Who's name me and Harry hadn't decided yet. We really need to think of one soon.

I'm not sure if I should contact my brother and tell him I've had the baby. I know my parents will probably never speak to me again because of me being pregnant but Luke said he would always be there for me no matter what. I suppose that's what brothers are for. He's met Harry before, after all both of them are in boy bands. With Luke being in five seconds of summer and Harry being in One Direction. They are pretty good friends.

Harry's also pretty good friends with the rest of the boys in Luke's band. So I guess it's good that Luke decided to stay by my side.

I was stuck in such a day dream I didn't realise that Louis had put my baby back on my lap, so when I turned to the side he almost toppled off the bed.

"I guess I'm not the only one who can't handle babies!" Niall said, sounding all cocky.

"Ha ha very funny, but I didn't know he was there! And when you were holding Theo, you knew you were. I've just given birth I can't think straight! Ok?" I said, slightly annoyed at such a simple thing.

"Calm down love keep your hair on, I'll go Harry for you. Come on Nialler. Lets give her some rest with her baby and boyfriend." Louis said, thank goodness he's actually being sensible for a change. The first time I met him, he was skipping down the road arm and arm with Harry. This is gunna sound strange, but I actually did think Larry Stylinson existed for a second then.

Harry came through the door and grabbed our little boy from my hands.

"Babe we need to think about a name for him!" He all chirpy and now I've been thinking about Larry Stylinson, he actually sounds kinda gay.

"Yeah but what?" I asked, pretending to stroke my fake beard. You know how it is.

"Ha ha ok, I think you need to shave your beard love. It's getting a bit long." Harry said laughing. It wasn't that funny was it? I don't understand him sometimes.

"What about Alan? That's my Dad's name!" I said being sarcastic, but I think Harry thought I was being serious.

"Babe are you serious? Alan? For a baby? He'll get bullied at school!"

"Harry I'm joking, my Dad is called Alan but that's a stupid name for a little baby." I said giggling.

"Ok then, what about Henry? Or is that to old fashioned?" Harry asked, I think he was being serious now, but I still wasn't sure. But I guess Henry's an ok name.

"Yeah Henry sounds cool. Middle name? Or not?" I said genuinely curious.

"Yeah how about Louis, ya know he is my best friend!" Harry said fluttering his eyelashes.

"Yeah ok. So Henry Louis Hemmings!"

"What he's taking your surname?" Harry asked.

"No I was only joking, Henry Louis Styles. Sorted?"

"Yep, shall we tell the others?" Harry asked, smirking but I'm not sure why.

"Ok, you go out there, cus they can't all come in here at the same time and it would be easier if you told them at the same time."

Harry nodded at turned around, heading out the door.

Alex's P.O.V

Harry came out the delivery suite with a cheesy grin on his face. What happened in there? It's only been like five minutes since Niall and Louis came out.