Chapter fourteen

Chapter Fourteen-

Alex's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing-

Your insecure, don't know what for.

Your turning heads when you walk through the door.

Before the song could go on any longer I answered it, with out looking to see who it was.

"Hello?" I said sleepily.

"Babe. It's me!" I could tell it was Niall from his gorgeous Irish accent.

"Oh sorry, I didn't check who it was. I only just woke up you see."

"Ok... We're on the plane back now so I should be able to see you real soon. And I mean like as in an hour soon!"

"Oh my god that's amazing. I missed you so much! Even though its only been a week. But that's what love does to you. Where you flying to?"

"Ummm... Liam where we flying to?" Niall asked, then I could faintly hear Liam say "Gatwick mate" you know what they say Daddy Directioner to the rescue.

"Gatwick Al, should be here soon!"

"I can't wait Ni, but I gotta go now if I'm gunna be ready to pick you up!"

"Bye bye love, see you soon!" Niall said as I hang up rather abruptly oops.

But I couldn't help it, I couldn't wait to see Niall and the other boys, they were like my brothers now. I had known them for eight months. Ooh that reminds me, it's mine and Niall's eighth month anniversary. I need to cook or something.

I walked into the bathroom and showered, the usual routine really. I dried my hair and put some natural makeup on. Gotta look good for Niall. I put on some black skinnies, with a teal coloured blouse and of course underwear but no need for an explanation there though.

I also put on a denim jacket and black converse. I grabbed my phone and headed out of my bedroom door to be greeted by a ready Naomi.

"Umm... Why were you standing outside my door?"

"Just passing really. What do you think I'm doing! I'm waiting for you to come to the airport with me. Emma's not coming though. She's still asleep and I thought I'd better not wake her. Cus she's pregnant the moods are occurring regularly now."

I grabbed an apple and headed outside the door, where Sophia stood next to her brand new white Land Rover. Which was gorgeous by the way. Naomi came in my car with me and Sophia followed in her car.

**********

30 minutes later at Gatwick

We pulled up at the airport where the boys had already landed. I ran straight up to Niall and Naomi and Sophia did the same. Since Harry and Zayn's partners weren't there they decided to hug each other. A little Zarry moment there.

The boys collected there bags and we went into the car park, ready to go home. I couldn't wait to lie in bed with Niall again.

(A/N that wasn't meant to sound sexual even though it did sorry!)

I drove back, with Niall next to me. Louis and Naomi in the back. Probably snogging knowing them. Then Sophia, Liam, Zayn and Harry in Sophia's car.

I dropped Naomi and Louis of at there house and me and Niall headed back to ours after a quick stop at Nandos (Niall insisted) and he had Portuguese chicken like always. I didn't have anything to eat I just had a fanta to go.

*********

A few hours later at Alex and Niall's house.

Niall's P.O.V

It's amazing seeing my princess again. Not seeing her for a week seemed like forever. I don't know what I would have done if Harry hadn't cancelled the tour due to Emma's pregnancy.

I know this sounds cheesy but she is my everything and I love her more than words can say. Not being able to feel the warmth of her on me at night whilst lay in bed is threatening.

I can't picture my life without her. Even though we've only been together for eight months I feel as I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

When we were meant to get off tour it would have been our one year anniversary two days later. And Alex's birthday the day I would have come back.

It would have been amazing then when we had been together for a year, but is it to soon at eight months? I mean Harry and Emma are having a baby and Louis and Naomi are doing god knows what but I feel as if I should be with her forever. I just hope she feels the same way.

Feeling around in my pocket there's the key to mine and Alex's future, in a little box. A little circular golden thing can't possibly change all of this? Can it? Is eight months to early to propose? Or should I wait till the one year mark when I'd planned it in the beginning? There's to many questions to answer for my future to be amazing.

I pulled the box out of my pocket slowly opening the box careful not to damage the contents. It lay there glistening from the light of the lamp, a clear diamond in the shape of a bird. The twitter bird where we first met. Then around this bird lies about ten sapphires. A beautiful blue.

The door opened to our bedroom, I quickly shoved the box back in my pocket. Alex walked in.

"What's wrong babe? You've been in here for ages." Alex asked I could tell she knew something was up.

"Just thinking."

"About?"

"Us...our future." I couldn't give anymore away.

"Oh ok whatever. You finished unpacking yet?"

"Almost, won't be longer than ten minutes!"

"K, good cus dinner will be ready soon." She left then and then I was actually thinking.

Would I ask her Dad for permission? God that's gunna be hard, he didn't really like me. But I like is daughter so tough I don't care. I'm still gunna ask. I can't believe Louis found the ring. I hope he doesn't tell Naomi....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo Niall's gunna propose....

Sorry had to add some drama cus this books getting crap. Actually it's not getting crap it's always been crap. But you seem to like it so I guess I should carry on with it for you!

This chapters rather boring really, but I did post two yesterday so give me credit ha ha! 😂

Sorry it's quite short, I don't seem to be posting longer chapters lately...

I'm probably not going to be posting for a while cus it's back to school tomorrow yay! Not😩

I love you all 😘

Bye Abbie xx