Chapter five

Chapter Five-

Emma's P.O.V

Me and Naomi walked into Alex's house and there they were on the sofa doing it. That is probably the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life.

Naomi being the girl she is, said something really stupid. "What are you guys doing?"

Niall leapt up and put his clothes back on as he was only in his boxers. God that boy has a fine looking body, but he's Alex's so I can't say that.

Alex also jumped up and shoved on her clothes, which was rather disturbing unlike Niall putting on his clothes.

"Did you people forget that we were going out with the rest of the boys an there girlfriends?" I said trying to lighten the mood.

"No, we just thought we'd do it on the sofa so you could see us." Alex said being sarcastic.

"Well that's not nice Alex, I didn't want to see you two doing it!" Naomi said, she never got sarcasm at all.

"Naomi, she was being sarcastic!" I said trying to fill her in.

"Oh sorry.." Naomi said turning red, I'm surprised she didn't fan girl seeing Niall Horan in his boxers.

"Actually, both of you are wrong! Because we never got to do it, cus you guys walked in!" Niall said.

Alex's P.O.V

Well that wasn't awkward at all. I ran up the stairs to get something fancier on. I picked out my purple knee length dress with a black and gold belt.

I slid it on and pulled out my black 4 inched strapped wedges. I also got out my small black bag and a black cardigan. I put on some natural makeup and smoky eyes. I brushed my hair and left the blonde locks to flow over my shoulders.

I walked out of my bedroom and there stood Niall looking as handsome as ever. He was wearing a navy blue polo shirt with black chinos and navy blue vans. His hair was also in a perfect quiff.

We walked down the stairs and linked arms to be greeted by a smiling Naomi. She was wearing a gorgeous dark pink dress which just went over her knees and nice black stilettos. She also carried a pink purse with black studs on.

Where as Emma had gone for a more shorter approach. Maybe even to impress one of the boys. She was wearing an incredibly short black dress lined with silver studs on the upper half. Because the dress was so short she had to keep pulling it down every couple of seconds.

I have to say her shoes were gorgeous. They were black and silver stilettos around 6 inches high. She wasn't carrying a purse though.

We all walked out of my front door, me and Niall hand in hand. I grabbed my key with my spare hand and Niall slipped on his sunglasses and a SnapBack. I locked up the door and we headed down to the Italian restaurant down the street.

We were greeted by Liam and Sophia and Zayn and Perrie. All I could do was stare at Liam's bulging biceps. I told my self to look away but I just couldn't.

Louis came skipping down the round, linked arms with Harry. (who was also skipping). Louis started to speak in a weird voice which snapped me out of my daze of Liam's biceps.

Harry checked out Emma, not taking his eyes off of her boobs. Then he moved his eyes down to towards the end of her incredibly short dress. And I heard him make a "wow that girls fit" noise and licked his lips.

Emma caught on to what he was doing and winked at him, they then linked arms and went inside the restaurant along with us. They sat opposite each other and I could feel them playing footsie underneath the table. They were both giving each other "nice" looks as everyone ordered there food.

I had spaghetti bolognese (the same as Sophia) and some white wine (which everyone had apart from Liam who was driving). I was sat next to Emma and whispered,

"So you want Harry ha?"

"Not exactly but I think he likes me too!"

"No shit, I felt you guys playing footsie underneath the table!"

----------------------------------------------

So do you think Harry and Emma are gunna be a thing then?

Ahh I posted 4 chapters in 1 day I'm rather proud of myself!

This was a pretty long chapter oops!

Bye Abbie xx