Chapter four

Chapter Four-

Alex's P.O.V-Saturday night

Me and Niall we sitting on the sofa snuggling up together. I was hungry really hungry.

I attempted to get up to get some popcorn but Niall pulled me, back in towards him. I gave him a quick kiss and said "I'm getting food Ni!"

As soon as I said that he let me go and I fell straight onto the floor. That boy loved his food. I went and got some popcorn out of the cupboard and a large bowl which I poured the popcorn into.

I walked over to Niall, who was still lying on the sofa. I tripped over Niall's phone which lay on the floor next to the sofa. The popcorn went flying everywhere even in Niall's hair.

Then something bad happened, I landed straight on top of Niall. Our faces touching and we started to kiss, passionately. Very passionately indeed.

Niall wrapped his arms around me tight and pulled me even closer to him. He yanked on my top and slid it over my shoulders. Was I ready to have sex with him yet? Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't, but I can't stop now!

I flicked off my slippers and he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off hurriedly. And now I lay there on top of him in my underwear. He left love bites all down my neck. I pulled off his socks and ripped off his jeans. I yanked off his t-shirt and the door abruptly opened.

And it was Emma and Naomi!!!

----------------------------------------------

That chapter wasn't awkward to write at all. It was very awkward to write actually. To be honest I didn't actually write that myself, my friend helped me write it cus it was to weird to write.

So do you think Nilex are ready yet they've only known each other for a few days.

And sorry for the really small chapter though!

Bye Abbie xx