Chapter three

Chapter three-

Alex's P.O.V

I have to say Niall is a pretty amazing cook. I've never known a man who can cook such nice food. Niall clearly knew I was enjoying his spaghetti cus every couple of seconds he'd look up from his plate and look at me, like he was in love.

Niall can't be in love with me already, I've known him since like Tuesday and it's only Thursday. Well actually I've only known him personally since this morning but we have been texting for a few days.

I licked my knife and fork clean and placed them on my plate and surprisingly Niall had already finished eating and was putting his plate and cutlery in the dishwasher. He came over to me and took my plate away.

"Did you enjoy your food babe?"

"Yeah it was gorgeous! Thankyou."

I kissed his cheek to say thanks and and he moved again, so it meant I was kissing his lips and there it was again. Fireworks!!

We moved in sync then I looked at the clock 1:48pm. Had we really been kissing for 15 minutes? God how have we not took a breath. Niall pulled away, out of breath then started kissing me again.

My iPad started to ring, alerting me that someone was face timing me. We pulled away and I walked over to my iPad and Niall went into the lounge to watch some tv I presume.

I answered it and there on the screen was my best friend Naomi.

"So how's Niall then Alex?"

"Oh I'm fine thanks" Niall said walking into the kitchen. Naomi's mouth dropped as she was also a fellow directioner.

"Is that Niall Horan?" she asked, still in shock that I was with Niall from one direction.

"No shit!" my other best friend Emma said (the sarcastic one). As she walked onto the screen.

I was shocked because they arranged to meet up without me and we'd always been best friends since we were six and we had never been out just the two of us before.

Even though I wouldn't have been able to go with them I was still pretty disappointed with them for not even asking me.

Niall looked pretty scared as he stared into my iPad. Oh that's why, there was a giant poster of him on the wall behind Naomi and Emma.

Although Louis was Naomi's favourite she had posters of all of them everywhere in her flat, even in her bathroom which was pretty creepy if you ask me.

And Emma was in love with Harry, so she had posters of him all over her bedroom(she still lived with her parents too but Naomi had her own flat). The three of us were a little directioner gang. And we had been since they were on X factor.

"So I'm guessing you won't wanna come shopping with us then?" Emma said, winking at me. I knew her dirty mind off by heart. She meant sex. Oh god she was so strange.

"Bye Nay and Em, see you later. I'm kinda busy." I said to them.

"Ok bye Alex!" Emma winked again, probably thinking about something dirty.

Niall caught on and winked back and Naomi started to scream. Before she could pass out I hung up on her. God that girl is crazy!

----------------------------------------------

Third chapter done yay! I can't take all the credit for that chapter though cus my friend Tash helped me write it.

Oh and the character Emma is based on my friend Tash, and the character Naomi is based on my other friend Lucie.

Hope you liked this chapter. I'm rather proud of myself for posting 2 chapters in one day.

Bye Abbie xx