Chapter twelve

Chapter Twelve-

Alex's P.O.V

Life has been hard since Niall left for the tour a few days ago. Our bed has been cold, without him lying next to me. I've been cold myself because I can't have any of his famous and amazing Horan hugs.

I just can't wait for these horrible five months to be over. I can't sleep at night because he's not there and it's weird having to cook an outstanding small amount of food compared to what Niall eats. I normally have to cook three times more than I'm cooking for myself now. He just eats for Ireland I guess, I have a big appetite but I still don't eat as much as Niall.

Naomi and Emma have been staying at mine and Niall's apartment since the boys went on tour. Emma's really been struggling as she's almost eight months pregnant and Harry's not there to wait on her hand and foot. He normally does everything for her but me and Naomi stood up to her and said "it's not as if you can't walk".

To be honest I think she is being a bit of a wimp with the whole pregnancy thing. She's quit her job at The Body Shop because she can't bend down to stack shelves. I can understand her quitting at like seven months but no she quit when she was like a month pregnant.

Now she works from home making birthday cards and things like that. Last night she had a go at me and Naomi for getting the glue on the floor. Big deal its mine and Niall's apartment after all.

Naomi used to be an artist but ever since her Dad got ill a year ago she didn't have the time to paint so she took a job at the New Look I work at. Even though her Dad got better after a few months she kept going at New Look because she said she was settled there.

Some people think Naomi's a ditsy blonde, and she does herself but I think she has potential to do whatever she wants to do. Being an artist would have payed her a lot more than a boring job at New Look. But I suppose it's her career and her decision on what she wants to do.

I think I need to get a new job though because its not fair on Niall paying all the rent and I'm just paying for the odd bits and bobs. But he insists staying where I'm most comfortable. To be honest I don't really like working in New Look, I've been there for about two years now, and I'm starting to get bored of it.

I'd rather do my own designing, and have my own line of clothing. Like La Sheak or some posh name like that. I could become one of those famous designers. Like Louis Vuitton or people like him. I could make amazing bags, similar to Gucci. God I could be a success if I had my own line of models and assistants. I could make this work if I find the right people.

Maybe I should do some research on how to start your own business, after all I have no clue where to start. Me and Emma were the only ones home because Naomi was at work, then she was picking up some food for us on the way back.

I grabbed my Mac Book (Niall has insisted on buying me a proper laptop) and googled 'How to start your own business'. A bunch of websites came up on the screen but I clicked on the third from the top saying 'New big, big ideas for new comers'.

It's worth a shot I suppose, a load of different businesses came up on the side of the website. Clothing industry is the one I clicked on and up popped boring things about designing and crap like that. But I would have to know all this stuff.

I grabbed a notepad and jotted down a few main points and shut down my laptop. Emma was asleep on the couch, god that girl slept for hours.

I walked up the stairs and grabbed my phone, deciding to FaceTime Niall. He should be in America right now. He did his first concert of the tour last night.

I clicked on his FaceTime but he didn't answer first time round, he must be busy. He is in a famous boy band after all. I had nothing better to do so I decided to take a shower. I love having showers, they make me all relaxed and happy. They also chill me out when I'm angry.