Chapter thirty-one

Chapter Thirty-One-

Alex's P.O.V

"Stop the wedding now!" A blonde girl shouted and started walking up to us, Niall's eyes widened, I think he knows who she is.

She came up to us both and Niall spoke up.

"Tiffany what gives you the right to come in her and try to spoil mine and Alex's wedding?" So it was Tiffany Nialls ex.

"You shouldn't be marrying her Nialler, I'm better than her!" She pulled him closer to her and snogged him, but Niall didn't kiss back. How day she do that to my man?

She turned to face me with a smirk on her face. I raised my hand up and slapped her right across her face. She shrieked and reached into her baggy trouser pocket. How did she even get in here?

Something glistened as she pulled an object out of her pocket. Crap she has a knife, Niall was right she is mental. Before she could stab anyone, if it be me or Niall my Dad stood up and walked in front of me and Niall as Niall grasped my hand. Where the hell was security right now?

My Dad began to speak, " If your gonna stab anyone today it will be me, not my daughter and not her almost husband. My daughter means the world to me, I couldn't loose her no. I've already know what it feels like to loose a daughter and I really don't want to go through it again. I know Niall isn't my son, but I care about him and that's why I'm letting him marry my daughter so think about that. It won't just be me that you hurt if you stab Alex or Niall, think of everyone else in this room and his fans I'm pretty sure they will be extremely upset if he dies. Just stop before you do anything. Please don't hurt anyone...." He finished wow. My Dad has never stood up like that before, and what he said about Niall shows that he does want me and Niall to be together.

"Wait you really think that what you just said would stop me from hurting someone? Your a joke." She said laughing and smiling at her knife.

"Don't you dare call my father a joke! Don't you dare!" I said stepping in front of my Dad and punching Tiffany in the mouth, making her fall to the ground. But she stood back up and raised her fist to punch me but by now my Dad had stood infront of me taking the punch.

He stayed standing up and was just about to throw a punch back at her but security finally came in and grabbed her away.

Jesus can't we just get on with the bloody wedding?

"Anyway as I was saying. Does anyone else have any reasons to stop the wedding?"

I took a big intake of breath and so did Niall but luckily no one stood up.

"Ok the rings please?" The vicar asked as Emma gave me Niall's and Niall's brother Greg gave Niall mine.

"Ok do you Alex Grace Galen take Niall James Horan to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicar said.

"I do." I said as I slipped the ring on Niall's finger.

"And do you Niall James Horan take the Alex Grace Galen to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The vicar said.

"I do." Niall said slipping the ring ontoy finger.

"Ok so I now I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride!" The vicar finished shutting the book.

Niall pushed my veil back, pushing it a little to far knocking the whole veil off. He shrugged and grabbed my cheeks, kissing me, he started to use his tongue but realised that we were in church and pulled away.

Everyone clapped and I saw a tear in my mums eyes as tears poured down my face. I'm so happy that this is done and I'm married to the love of my life.

Me and Niall walked down the isle whilst Zoe threw flowers over us as we left the church.

************ 5 years later*************

Naomi's P.O.V

Louis had proposed a week after Alex and Nialls wedding and we got married a year later. Because I can't have children we decided to adopt and now we have a beautiful 7 year old boy named Jack.

Emma's P.O.V

Me and Harry tied the knot 2 years ago and on our wedding night I fell pregnant with Alicia our gorgeous girl and now I'm expecting another.

Alex's P.O.V

"Mummy....Can I have a milkshake when we get in?" Mine and Niall's daughter Lilly screamed. She was three now and was a brunette with blue eyes like Niall's.

"Maybe let's see what Daddy says?" I say as I unclip her from her car seat. She's just started nursery and it was her second day there today.

"Ok fine whatever Mummy!" She says as I place her on the ground.

"No cheek with me!" I said holding her hand and walking through our front door.

She let go and screamed "Daddy, can I please have a milkshake?"

"Ok what flavour? Strawberry or chocolate?" He said looking in the cupboard for the flavouring.

"Chocolate please Daddy!" She said as Niall mixed the flavouring with some milk and handed Lilly the glass.

"Thankyou Daddy." She sitting down on the sofa.

"Niall I told her she couldn't have any." I said hugging him as he came over.

"I promise I won't be like that with this one." He said touching my stomach and kissing my cheek lightly.

Yes I was pregnant. And now I'm thinking How Was I The Lucky One?

THE END!!

----------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ BELOW! ITS THE END OF THIS BOOK!

----------------------------------------------

Yes that was the last ever chapter of How was I the lucky one? Wow I want to say a massive o to everyone who has been voting and reading this book. I am literally so thankful to you all cus I had no idea that this book would get to 1.8k and I love you all so much. I have decided not to do a sequel to this book but I am thinking about writing another book to do with something else.

It's been incredible over these last 3 months (almost 4 now) because I've been writing this and I'm really gunna miss it 😟!

Wow I can't believe this is the end of How Was I The Lucky One? 's journey.

This is the last time I will be saying the following in this book.

Posted on July 21st 2014

I love you all😘

Bye Abbie xx