Chapter nineteen

Chapter Nineteen-

1 Week later

Naomi's P.O.V

Alex had told me the date of the wedding a few days ago... And she asked me and Emma to be maid of honours.

I think some of her cousins were gunna come to try on bridesmaid dresses with us. I'm really excited to see them again, I haven't seen them in years. I think it was Alex's eighteenth birthday the last time me and Emma saw them.

I know Alex is really nervous for her big day. I don't really trust Niall, why did he want to marry her so early in their relationship? I think they are both to young to get married.

*************

30 Minutes Later

Naomi's P.O.V

*knock knock*

The door, that'll be Alex and Emma coming to pick me up for bridesmaid dress fittings.

I got up from the couch and kissed Louis goodbye, grabbed my phone and purse and answered the door. I was right, there stood Emma and Alex. I think Alex was shaking. To be honest I'm not surprised that she is. It's getting closer to her wedding day and I'd be nervous if I was in her feet. Or is it shoes? I'm not really sure.

We all walked out the door. It was silent until Emma said,

"I'm so glad my baby bump isn't here anymore! I wouldn't be able to fit in a dress if it was!"

Me and Alex laughed, we knew she was trying to be funny to stop the awkward silence but it didn't really work. I think I laughed for to long because they both started to stare at me.

"Nay, it wasn't that funny!" Emma said.

"Ok,ok I'll stop laughing now then!" I said still giggling cus I couldn't really stop myself now.

We all climbed into Alex's black Audi, Emma calling shot gun. So I was stuck in the little back seat.

Emma put the radio on, and guess who's song it was? One Directions.

We started singing to midnight memories and burst out laughing at how terrible I was at singing. I try, come on.

About twenty minutes later we turned up at the wedding dress shop for Alex's dress. She'd had this dress in her head since we were like ten, and she was determined to find it.

We walked inside the shop, the woman at the desk almost having a panic attack.

"Oh my god, your 3/5 of One Directions girlfriends!" She screamed in our faces. She was around the same age as us and obviously obsessed with One Direction. I can't say I was never like her.

"Yep, that's us! And I have a dress booking under the name Galen?" Alex questioned.

"Yep, sure follow me towards the dresses!" The woman, who's name tag read Jane said.

"Ummm do you mind waiting a few moments. You see my Mum and soon to be mother in law are on there way here." Alex asked Jane.

"Yep, your a celebrity after all!" Jane said, she was blushing now.

"I wouldn't say that, I might be getting married to one but I don't quite think I am." Alex said uncertainly.

"When you have the opportunity to say you are, say it!" Emma whispered to Alex even though I could hear her.

A blonde haired woman walked through the door. Who I realised was Niall's mum. Then following her was Alex's mum.

"Alex, darling. Come here." Alex's mum Jenny said walking over to Alex opening her arms for a hug.