Chapter twenty-one

Chapter Twenty-One-

Naomi's P.O.V

Previously In How Was I The Lucky One?

After we'd had our bridesmaid dresses for Alex wedding fitted, we went back to Alex and Niall's house. We had quite a bit of fun really, it was nice to see her family again.

Her Uncle Keith was there too, who I haven't seen in a while either. He's the father of Hope and Zoe.

Liam's introduced us to his new girlfriend Eliza, who's really nice. It seemed that quite a few people were at Alex and Niall's house yesterday.

Me and Louis came back to my apartment at like two am and we were both drunk. The snog on the sofa we shared my have gotten a bit out of hand, and it turned into something more in the bedroom. But there's no need to go into any details.

But after that, Louis told me that he didn't use protection. A bit like the whole Emma and Harry situation except there's was worse because they'd known each other for a day. Where as me and Louis have known each other for almost a year now.

We were seriously worried because we still weren't ready to have kids. I know that Emma and Harry already have Henry and Alex and Niall are getting married, but we weren't ready yet.

I had told Louis not to worry and that I would get an abortion if I was pregnant. I wasn't like Emma, I didn't mind doing that sort of stuff.

So Louis went and got me a pregnancy test and the test said 'positive'.

*************

The afternoon after finding out Naomi was pregnant...

Both me and Louis were worried a few hours ago but we booked an abortion for tomorrow and it's all set.

I can feel this pain inside my stomach getting worse and worse. I can't seem to stop it by doing anything.

Louis left for work a few hours ago so I can't call him, Emma's helping Alex set up her business. So what do I do? All the other boys are at work with Louis. Perrie? No she's on tour. Eliza? Wait no, I only met her yesterday. Do I even have her number? Yes we all exchanged numbers with her.

Shall I call her? Do you think she'll help me? I will it's my only option because my parents aren't alive anymore. Why does everything have to be so sad? And I definitely can't ring for an ambulance because I'm alone and that would be weird. I know I'm in pain but that isn't an option.

I search for Eliza's number in my contacts and eventually find her.

I ring her number and she answers on the third ring.

(A/N just gunna use the initials of their names cus it's easier.)

E- "hello?"

N- "Eliza please help, I can't do anything to stop it. It hurts all over."

E- "Naomi? What's wrong where does it hurt?"

N- "My stomach, I....got pregnant last night. Help."

E- "Ok, calm down. I'll be over soon. Where do you live?"

N- "36 Alpine street, Crossroads. Hurry!"

E- "Ok I'm on my way."

I hang up the phone and take deep breaths in and out to try and stop the pain but it's not working.

Eliza's P.O.V

I climb into my white Land-rover, typing the address into my phone. It'll take me ten minutes. Good.