Chapter two

Chapter Two-

Alex's P.O.V

LOUIS TOMLINSON!!

Me and Niall pulled away as quick as we could but Louis had still obviously saw us! We tried to look casual, so I nudged Niall and whispered,

"Act casual"

So like Niall would do, he leaned against the wall and strutted a pose. That boy mesmerises me sometimes, like the things he texts me.

Louis's mouth was gaping open, then a slight chuckle came out of his mouth. He said still laughing, "God Niall you've only just met her and your shoving your tongue down her throat, come on boys you've gotta see this! Niall was tonguing a girl!"

Harry came in with a great big grin on his face, and started eyeing me up and down, kinda checking me out which was rather creepy.

"Wow Niall you were right she is pretty fit!" Harry said winking at me.

I blushed because I never, ever thought I was nice looking and I like it when people call me nice looking, although I make out that I hate it.

"I told you she was smokin' hot didn't I!" Niall said flinging his arm around his shoulder showing Harry that I was his.

I blushed again, I think Harry saw that I was blushing because he quickly said to Louis,

"Come on Lou, we'd better give em some privacy, if you know what I mean" he said with a smirk on his face.

"By then Haz and Lou" Niall called after them as they walked out the door.

"Sorry about that I didn't realise they would just walk through the door and see us, and I didn't realise Harry was gunna check you out either."

"Ni don't worry bout it, I honestly don't care about them, all I care about is you." I said poking my finger in his stomach to show him I was on about him, but he still didn't catch on. I do wonder about that boy sometimes. So to show him I meant him I gave him a quick kiss and I'm pretty sure he realised then.

Since my parents left on Sunday, and it was Thursday I still had a couple of days to kill, maybe even spend some time with Niall. But we weren't even official yet so he can't go public with me just yet so I guess we were stuck inside my boring old house. Then I realised that there was a small suitcase by the door, which wasn't here when Niall came.

"Ni, why is there a suitcase by the door?"

"Um....um...I don't know where that came from.....I...didn't bring it." He said stuttering.

"Oh and your calling me Ni now then?"

"Um...yeah I guess so, you call me Alex which is short for Alexandra so I could call you Ni?"

"I don't care Alex, well as long as I'm with you, you can call me anything you want!"

"Thank you babe" I attempted to give him a kiss on the cheek but he moved so I gave him a kiss on the lips, which he joined in with. And boom fireworks once again!

I broke away still wondering about the suitcase by the door.

"Did Harry and Louis leave that suitcase here Niall?".

"U...m....I.d...on't think soooo"

"Ni what aren't you telling me?"

He blurted out "ItoldthemtobringitherecusIwantedtostayisthatok?"

"Ni, slow down, I didn't understand a word of that!"

"Well.....um.....I told them to bring it here because I wanted to stay, if that's ok. Not like a creepy pervert way, but to just get to know you. Oh and no same beds I don't think I'm ready for that, but if you want to, then I guess so."

"So you asked Harry and Louis to bring your suitcase up, and you wanted to stay to get to know me? Why didn't you just bring it up yourself and ask me?"

"I guess I was scared, cus I didn't know what type of person you were, so I asked them."

"Ok it's fine Ni, no need to panic. And I don't think I'm ready to share a bed yet either,but we have a spare room so you can sleep in there. But you have to be out by Sunday afternoon cus that's when my parents get back so it might be slightly creepy if they find a stranger in their house!"

"Yes that's fine Alex! Your just the best girlfrie......." Niall stopped and realised what he'd just said.

"Niall, hold a second you haven't even took me out on a date yet, who said that I'm your girlfriend?"

"Sorry Alex, I didn't mean to, but I guess we could out tonight? Oh no wait paparazzi will probably see us. How about I cook you something here?"

"Ok but can you cook ok?"

"Yeah let's see what you got in your cupboards?"

We walked into the kitchen and I showed him where everything was, but I still had no idea what he was making me. He told me to go sit in the lounge, so I watched some One Born Every minute on record, pretty gruesome if you ask me, but I suppose it gets you a baby. But what scares me it that I might have to do that someday!

Niall's P.O.V

I looked in Alex's cupboard and found the ingredients for spaghetti bolognese, which I knew was one of her favourites from when we were texting each other we played twenty questions. And her profile picture lived up to its standards, but I have to say she looks so much fitter in person. I feel so lucky to have her. I put all the ingredients into the pan which was on the hob. Then I put the spaghetti into another pan with water and waited for it to boil.

I went into the lounge, and on the screen was something I didn't want to see. Blood. Ewww. I ran out of the lounge and back into the kitchen to check on the pasta. What the hell was Alex even watching? Oh well.

Yes, the pasta was done. I went into the plate cupboard and pulled out to white plates with knifes and forks. I plated up the spaghetti bolognese and set the table. It looked perfect, if I don't say so myself.

"Alex,it's done!"

Alex came in and sat herself down and dug into her food. Boy I like a girl who likes her food.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh my second chapter complete what do you think of Alex and Niall? Nilex?

Ha ha hope you enjoyed the story and this chapter wasn't to good but hopefully the next chapter will be up in the next few days! No promises though!

Bye Abbie xx